Terms & Conditions
- Due to supply chain issues and rapidly-changing product availability, we are experiencing parts shortages that may not be noted on our site. If you require a time sensitive delivery, please contact us before ordering.
- Our store is not configured for Weekend Delivery shipping methods. If you need something delivered on a Saturday please call us to complete your order.
- Verify your shipping address. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late shipments due to your entering incorrect information on your order.
IMPORTANT: If you note “no signature required for delivery” on your order, any insurance claims for damaged/stolen goods from your doorstep that are not honored by the shipping carrier is NOT our responsibility.
- All shipment related dates are in business days. For example, if a product is ordered on a Friday (before our cutoff) with a 2 day shipping method you can expect it on Tuesday. Packages are not delivered on Federal holidays. Please keep this in mind when ordering using expedited shipping near a major holiday.,
- Shipping carriers are currently NOT guaranteeing delivery dates on expedited freight unless they are shipped via Next Day Air. Shipping delays due to natural weather conditions or other "acts of god" is out of the carrier's control and will not be refunded.
- Please inspect your item(s) immediately after receipt. If an item is damaged upon receipt we need to know within 5 business days to file a shipping damage claim. If you report damage after 5 business days, we may be unable to rectify the situation.
- Orders placed a weekend day will ship by Monday, worst case Tuesday if everything is in-stock. We are closed all major holidays and all weekends so keep this in mind if the order is urgent, call us before 3 p.m. (CST) on a business day to inquire on whether a shipment the same day if possible.
- We do our best to ship all orders within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Please keep in mind that free ground shipping may take up to 9 business days to arrive, though it is faster in most cases. Painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer. Stacks also usually take 5-7 business days to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering them with express shipping.
- Due to California having stricter emissions laws, we cannot ship all items to California. Generally we try to note as such on our site but we do miss certain items.
- Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location. Please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from our home office in Wisconsin. There are cases where we ship factory direct, and orders with multiple items may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations.
- We are paperless. The invoice provided when you place your order serves as your receipt. Do not expect any invoice or paperwork to be in the box other than possibly a packing list.
- We are not responsible for any MECHANIC'S FEES or REPAIR FEES due to parts delays or parts installations. We provide estimates of deliveries, not guarantees. We can only control the speed in which the item departs our facility and we have no control over shipping carrier faults.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped. This is between you and the shipper and if a miscommunication is had, it must be solved with them.
- Any address adjustments required after a product has shipped can cost up $15.00 per package to re-direct the shipment. The carriers charge this and we must pass this charge to you.
- Any order placed after 3p.m. (CST) may not be shipped until the following business day. Other warehouses may have various shipping cut-offs throughout the day.
- We need a physical address for most shipments. Entering a PO Box will cause a delay as we will need to contact you for a physical address.
- Importing/brokerage fees that occur on international orders will need to be paid by the consumer. If unpaid, an invoice will be created for these fees and a charge will be applied to the card used with your order.
- We will notify you of product availability or shipment delays within 2 business days.
- Flat Rate Shipping and handling fee is $9.50 for addresses in the continental United States (AK, HI, PR, or any other US territories are not included in this rate as the are not in the continental 48 states).
- Fleetguard quantities of 12 or more do not qualify for free shipping. We can generally give you a better deal on case quantity, however.
We can change the shipping method to USPS to reduce some brokerage fees. Please call to get an estimated cost for your order including shipment fees.
The rise of fraudulent charges has led us to implement this policy. If our system triggers a hold on your account, you will be contacted and an account confirmation procedure will take place. When confirmed, the order will be released and it’s business as usual. If we find the order fraudulent we will cancel the order and all available information will be sent to a Fraud Protection Service for review.
Order Cancellation/Refusal Policy:
Order cancellations are best handled via phone. Emails or voicemails are also acceptable, but may be delayed enough that your order may ship before we see the email or listen to the voicemail. Cancellation requests on items that have been shipped prior to the cancellation request are considered completed orders, and will be subject to return shipping costs, restocking fees, or both. In some circumstances, we cannot immediately cancel an order and credit your card because we need to confirm with the warehouse or manufacturer to be sure they haven't already shipped your item. Some specialty items are not returnable/refundable/able to be canceled under any circumstances. Any situation out of the control of Pure Diesel Power LLC (weather, earthquakes, change of address, etc.) shall not subject orders to cancellation or return.
**If you refuse a package without prior approval, a $15.00 refusal fee plus outgoing & return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.**
Mis-shipped or missing items:
Although we do our best to send out the correct parts you ordered, errors can occur, and you may be missing an item or may receive an incorrect item.
It is up to you to notify us within 10 business days so we can get the correct or missing items re-shipped in a timely manner. Prices, parts, and in-stock items change often so we apologize in advance, but we insist you open your shipments as they are delivered to ensure you received the correct parts.
If you fail to notify us within this timeframe, you will have to follow the normal return policy procedure. Missing or incorrect items are not our responsibility after 30 days.
"I just got around to opening the box" is not a valid excuse.
All unresolved or potentially fraudulent charge-backs are forwarded to a collection agency or are resolved in small claims court. This could affect your credit.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
ATTN- PLEASE BE ADVISED, DUE TO STAFFING ISSUES AT WAREHOUSES, MANUFACTURERS, AND AT PDP, RETURNS AND CREDITS WILL LIKELY BE DELAYED- MUCH OF THIS IS OUT OF OUR CONTROL. TO AVOID A RETURN SITUATION-PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK ITEM FITMENT AND CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING.
DO NOT SEND RETURNS TO THE RETURN ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL LABEL.
CONTACT US FOR THE RMA AND CORRECT RETURN ADDRESS.
ANY PACKAGES REFUSED (WITHOUT BEING INSTRUCTED TO) WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCKING FEE TAKEN OFF YOUR REFUND.
THE ORIGINAL OUTGOING SHIPPING CHARGES WILL NOT BE REFUNDED- Refunds on orders shipped via the “free” method will be pro-rated to cover the original cost of outgoing shipping.
The RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be written on the outside shipping carton. Any packages received without an RMA number will be placed in purgatory until you call to complain about your refund not being processed.
Returnable items must be shipped back within 15 days of the product being received.
After 15 days, returns will only be eligible for an in-store credit and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
ALL Returned products must be in new, uninstalled, and in re-sellable condition-
We sent your new products free of greasy fingerprints and oil, they should come back this way. If parts are returned greasy, dirty, or installed you will not be refunded. We will send you an email notification and you will have the option to pay to have them sent back to you or we can dispose of the items. If we do not hear back from you in 6 months, we will be donating your items to the local truck enthusiast.
All approved returns are subject to a 10-20% restocking fee. Orders returned in under 15 day, in lieu of a restocking fee, we can alternately issue an in-store credit with-out a restocking fee.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer, sturdy carton
- Returns must be sent back with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Do not write on the product packaging itself. Write only on the outer shipping carton (if applicable)
- Gift Certificates are not returnable or refundable for cash.
- You are responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.
- We highly recommend you insure your return shipments. Lost or damaged packages will not be refunded
- Please choose a return shipping method that allows you to track your return or core. We ask that you send us that tracking number and retain a copy for your own records. This will allow proof of delivery and ensure your return processed in a timely manner
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged due to customers inadequate packaging during return shipping- if damage occurs in transit back to us, you are responsible for making a shipping claim
- Product has been modified or painted by customer
- Product is shipped back without original box, manual and/or parts
- Product serial number does not match that of which was original shipped to buyer
- Product is deemed not resell able by Pure Diesel Power or the manufacturer due to customers own actions in dealing with the product
- Product is or has Custom Tuning from PPEI, EZ Lynk, Duramax Tuner, Calibrated Power, Custom Tuning Files, Calibrations, or Vin Licenses- ALL SALES FINAL
- Electronics (tuners, power modules, chips)- will only be accepted for a full refund (less “free” shipping if applicable) for 15 days after being received by customer (based on tracking number).
- Sensors & Electronic Modules- will only be accepted for exchange in the event of a defect. No refunds will be given for sensors & electronic modules.
- Cylinder Heads- We stand behind out machine work however if the machine work is deemed incorrect you can send it back at your expense. We will fix or replace the item if necessary.
- Injection Lines- bent lines will not be accepted.
- Smokestacks- All Grand Rock smokestacks are subject to a 20% restocking fees.
- Nonstandard items that are custom built or modified to a specific customer need
- Custom painted or coated items
- Custom bent injection lines
- Harley headlights and conversion kits
- Items purchased from our “scratch and dent” inventory
- Discontinued products
- Labor charges or installation fees
- Cores are a rebuild-able parts that can usually be returned for a portion of their original purchase price.
- If a core is un-buildable, based on the manufacturer’s inspections will be subject to an adjust or denied credit
- Aftermarket cores will not be accepted, no exceptions
- Any cores received without an RMA number or identifying information will be placed in purgatory until you call to complain about your refund not being processed.
- Prepaid core return labels are not available on international orders
- If you send your core to the wrong address, your core credit will be subject to a $15 charge and the shipping cost to get to the item forwarded to the correct place
- Any cores returned 30 days after the new or reman product has been received by the customer will only receive a PRO-RATED core refund dependent on the manufacturers policies
- Any cores returned 45 days after the new or reman products has been received are not eligible for a core refund barring extenuating circumstances and will be dependent on manufacturer “good will”
- We highly recommend you insure your core shipment. Lost or damages cores will not be refunded
“Free Shipping” Policy- Orders with “free” shipping will have a pro-rated cost taken off of refund. The shipping companies we work with do not ship for free. We choose to not charge customers shipping on some large orders as a “Thank You” for purchasing from Pure Diesel Power. However, the shipping companies do not refund us the shipping when you choose to return the items. We must still pay them for delivering your items and we must cover the expense from the refund of your order.
Damaged Items- We greatly apologize if you received damaged items. We ask that you keep all the damaged parts and packaging. Please take pictures of everything, email those to [email protected] and we will help you get a replacement re-shipped in a timely manner.
Warranty- defective products that are still within the manufacturer’s warranty period must be handled with the manufacturer. If you need warranty contact info, please call, or email us.
Items that have failed due to improper installation and/or negligence in the correct usage by the customer are NOT eligible for warranty return in any situation.
Freight Collect or Return to Sender shipments- Shipments returned with a freight collect or returned under “return to sender” will be subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping charges will be taken off of your refund.
With the exclusion of items being returned directly to the manufacturer, most returns are processed within 5-7 business days from the time the return is received. The processing times of returns that are returned directly to the manufacturer are dependent on the manufacturer, its processing times, and in some cases, may take up to 15 business days. Credits will reflect any applicable fees or adjustments.