Terms & Conditions
- Being able to order a product on our site does NOT guarantee availability. To check availability, please call us!
- All shipment related dates are in business days. For example, if a product is ordered on a Friday (before our cutoff) with a 2 day shipping method you can expect it on Tuesday. Packages are not delivered on Federal holidays. Please keep this in mind when ordering using expedited shipping near a major holiday.,
- Due to COVID-19, shipping carriers are NOT guaranteeing delivery dates on expedited freight.. Long story short, if you pay for next day air and it comes in 3 days, there's nothing we can do to recoup your shipping money from UPS or other carriers.
- Please inspect your item(s) immediately after receipt. If an item is damaged upon receipt we need to know within 5 business days to file a shipping damage claim. If you report damage after 5 business days, we may be unable to rectify the situation.
- Orders placed a weekend day will ship by Monday, worst case Tuesday if everything is in-stock. We are closed all major holidays and each weekend of the year so keep this in mind if the order is urgent, call us before 3 p.m. (CST) on a business day to help ensure shipment same day if possible.
- We do our best to ship all orders within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Please keep in mind that free ground shipping may take up to 14 business days to arrive, though it is faster in most cases. Painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer. Stacks also usually take 5-7 business days to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering them with express shipping.
- Due to California having stricter emissions laws, we cannot ship all items to California. Generally we try to note as such on our site but we do miss certain items.
- Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location. Please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from our home office in Wisconsin. There are cases where we ship factory direct, not all our products ship from WI, and that orders with multiple items may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations.
- We are paperless. The invoice provided when you place your order serves as your receipt. Do not expect any invoice or paperwork to be in the box other than possibly a packing list.
- Unless otherwise specified, we ship most packages with a signature required for delivery. All orders out of the U.S. or over $1000.00 require signatures also. If you have specific instructions please make a note in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
- Delays due to natural weather conditions will not be refunded. An air package is delayed due to adverse weather or other "acts of god" is out of our control.
- We are not responsible for any MECHANIC'S FEES or REPAIR FEES due to parts delays or parts installations. We provide estimates of deliveries not guarantees. We can only control the speed in which the item departs our facility and we have no control of discontinuation of products, delays on materials, or shipping faults.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped. This is between you and the shipper and if a miscommunication is had, that must be solved with them.
- Verify your shipping address. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late shipments due to incorrect labeling on your shipment.
- Read the part description entirely and check for delays in product development. We leave notes on all of our parts that are expected to have a "build" time or groups of parts that need to be gathered before getting sent off. *We cannot guarantee that every part is correct without this labeling, the only way to be certain is to call us.*
- Address adjustments through a shipping carrier will result in a $12.00 charge to your credit card. Please take note of this if you work during the hours that the shipment is due to arrive.
- Saturday deliveries are not configured through our website. Call us for estimates on this specialty service.
- Any order placed after 3p.m. (CST) may not be shipped until the following business day. Other warehouses may have various shipping cut-offs throughout the day.
- We need a physical address for most shipments. Entering a PO Box will cause a delay as we will need to contact you for a physical address.
- Importing/brokerage fees that occur on international orders will need to be paid by the consumer. If unpaid, an invoice will be created for these fees and a charge will be applied to the card used with your order.
- We will notify you of shipment delays within 2 days of the delay occurring. Notifications may be sent by phone, email, or both.
- Flat Rate Shipping and handling fee is $9.50 for addresses in the continental United States (AK, HI, PR, or any other US territories are not included in this rate as the are not in the continental 48 states). Products must not exceed 5 lbs or the acceptable size.
Flat Rate shipping will ship through the carrier of our choice. Possible couriers are USPS, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. The estimated delivery on these Flat Rate options can range from 7-14 business days from the order date. *Please refer to the shipping cut-off above for possible exclusion.
We can change the shipping method to USPS to reduce some brokerage fees. Please call to get an estimated cost for your order including shipment fees.
IMPORTANT: If you note “no signature required for delivery” on your order, any insurance claims for damaged/stolen goods from your doorstep that are not honored by the shipping carrier is NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost!
The rise of fraudulent charges has led us to implement this policy. If our system triggers a hold on your account, you will be contacted and an account confirmation procedure will take place. When confirmed, the order will be released and it’s business as usual. If we find the order fraudulent we will cancel the order and all available information will be sent to a Fraud Protection Service for review.
Order Cancellation/Refusal Policy:
Order cancellations are best handled via phone. Emails or voicemails are also acceptable, but may be delayed enough that your order may ship before we see the email or listen to the voicemail. Cancellation requests on items that have been shipped prior to the cancellation request are considered completed orders, and will be subject to return shipping costs, restocking fees, or both. In some circumstances, we cannot immediately cancel an order and credit your card because we need to confirm with the warehouse or manufacturer to be sure they haven't already shipped your item. Some specialty items are not returnable/refundable/able to be canceled under any circumstances. Any situation out of the control of Pure Diesel Power LLC (weather, earthquakes, change of address, etc.) shall not subject orders to cancellation or return.
**If you refuse a package without prior approval, a $15.00 refusal fee plus outgoing & return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.**
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
If a Charge-Back has been initiated without notice, you will be charged an automatic fee of $50.00. A copy of this Terms & Conditions sheet will be filed with your credit card company to justify this charge. All Charge-Backs are reported to a collection agency. This will affect your credit!
To inquire about a certain product and its return policy, you may call us at 715-254-1833 before purchase. Please check thoroughly that all components are what you ordered and look to be in working order. We are not responsible for parts you tell us you want, otherwise you can confirm fitment with us.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Any non-standard item that is manufactured or modified to a specific customer's needs.
- Any item modified or painted by the customer before or after part installation.
- Any Custom Painted item and Paint. (unless initially defective upon delivery)
- Exhaust systems, down pipes, or other exhaust component after it has been installed.
- Any electronic components, sensors or parts if they have been installed on the vehicle/computer. We will help you get them replaced if they are defective upon arrival, but we cannot accept returned electronics under any other circumstances.
- Items damaged due to abuse, misuse, or neglect will not be eligible for replacement or accepted for return.
- Any item without a copy of the original invoice, return form, and RMA# unless other special arrangements have been made.
- Service manuals
Other Return Information:
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- Contact us if any product does not meet your satisfaction.
- Do NOT ship items to the return address on the box your items came in without confirmation to do so. A charge of $15.00 will apply to the refund and a restocking fee may also be charged. A delay may be had on the refund due to reshipping that item if applicable.
- Opened items must be in resell-able condition, in original packaging with the packing slip, with any/all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories with shipping prepaid within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- Call us for an RMA number and return address.
- We recommend having a trackable shipment when sending returns to ensure delivery of the product. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure a package arrives back for a refund and follows up on the refund process.
- Returns Past 15 Days - Barring extenuating circumstances, we ONLY offer an in-store credit on returns that pass 15 business days from the delivery date. We may, at our own discretion, refuse to authorize a return or charge a 25% restocking fee.
- Defective Items - Any warranty claims for defective merchandise that after 30 days from the sate of purchase must be handles between the customer and the manufacturer. We will try our best to support you in the matter, but we cannot accept items that fail due to the manufacturer. Some items can be exchanged through us if they are DOA or fail within 30 days.
- Tuners, Programmers, & Modules - If you are unhappy with any of these products you may return it for a full refund (besides shipping) within 15 days of your purchase.
- Unopened Products - We will fully refund any unopened item (not listed below) for any reason within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- Cylinder Heads - We stand behind our machine work. If our machine work is deemed incorrect, you may at your expense return the cylinder head to us. We will then fix or replace the cylinder head if necessary. If the cylinder head has been modified after being taken from our location, all warranties are void. The cylinder head will no longer be returned or refunded.
Specific Product Returns:
- Air to Water Intercooler Cores - All returned cores are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Injection Lines - We do not accept any returns on custom or standard bent injection lines. They are covered under warranty for a period of 6 months and will be fixed at the manufacturers' discretion if any leaks are present.
- Injectors - We do not accept any returns on injectors after they have been installed. If there is a defect and the issue is covered under warranty the consumer will need to deal with the manufacturer directly to find a resolution. Injectors that have not been installed are returnable within the 15 day return policy, but are subject to a 10% restocking fee. *Unlimited Diesel injectors are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Regardless of injector type.*
- Smoke Stacks - All Grand Rock smoke stacks are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions! Freight is not refundable.
- Harley Headlights - Ford Harley headlights and conversion kits are a SPECIAL ORDER product and are not returnable.
- CRYO'D Brake Rotors - If you order & receive the incorrect rotors, your order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- South Bend Clutches - All South Bend clutches are subject to a 10% restocking fee. This fee covers repackaging as the box material is not reusable.
Core is an acronym for (Cash on Return). Cores are rebuild-able parts that can usually be returned for a portion of their original purchase price. An acceptable core is one that is not broken or damaged beyond repair so that it can no longer be rebuilt to proper working condition. We HIGHLY recommend adding insurance for at least as much as the core charge, along with requiring a signature or sending via trackable shipping method. Call us first to confirm the core return address. If you send it here, we will deduct $15.00 off your core refund. Many products are sent factory direct and must return to the factory for exchange or credit, so please DO NOT send them to our shop. Unless otherwise noted, customer is responsible for all shipping charges for core returns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but I have a FedEx/Other tracking number. Do I have the incorrect tracking number?
A: Not necessarily. When "ground" is selected, we may use UPS Ground or equivalent. We make this change to ensure a quick delivery and safe arrival, we pick the better option for you. If you want to opt out of this free service please note that in your order.
Q: My invoice says I was charged for a 20lb shipment and the UPS tracking number only indicates a 9lb package was shipped, why is that?
A: Some items are larger than others and for shipping cost accuracy we must add dimensional weight. Express shipping is often charged by dimensions rather than weight, so we take care of these situations by adding a weight to the product.
Q: Why isn't my shipping free?
A: Due to some manufacturer's policies, we can not offer free shipping on some products. Another factor may be the possibility of size restrictions that do not allow us to offer free shipping.
Q: I received a damaged item, what do I do?
A: Please contact us immediately! Avoid using this product and try to retain the product(s) in it's original packaging as it arrived and get pictures of the damage/packaging. If you wait longer than 9 days, we will be unable to file a claim.
Q: When is my credit/debit card charged? Will I be notified?
A: Yes, all charges will be notified unless we cannot get in contact with you. Your card gets charged when you submit an order online and when international importing fees are applicable.
Pricing, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice, are not transferable and are valid only for new purchases from Pure Diesel Power LLC for delivery in the 50 United States. We cannot be responsible for typography, photography, pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of the site and its functions and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors. If you are aware of such errors please contact the administrator. If an item indicated $0.00 as a price, the item may be discontinued or may have an extended backorder. $0.00 doesn't mean the item is "free".
Price Match Policy:
Pure Diesel Power will meet or beat any legitimate price to the best of our ability. If you see a price listed lower for an item you just purchased from us within 15 days, please email a working link if found online or fax a legible copy of the advertisement for verification purposes and we will issue you an in-store credit for the difference. All orders are subject to cancellation by Pure Diesel Power LLC. All prices exclude shipping (except where otherwise noted) and taxes where applicable. BLACK FRIDAY or CYBER MONDAY sales are excluded. All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their registered holders.
©2021 Pure Diesel Power LLC. All rights reserved.