DODGE 5.9L Commonrail Cummins Turbo Diesel (04 - 07)
Smarty CaTCHER Tuner
By Mads Electronics
1) Ten different -CaTCHER- performance softwares for each truck.
2) Smarty leaves NO trace at all of itself once the ECM is set back to stock.
3) ABS / Speedo recalibration in steps of one tenth of an inch.
4) Code reader, codes are displayed as Pxxxx and in plain English.
5) Fastest download, up to three times faster than the competition.
6) Build in USB port for internet updates.
1) The horsepower settings. Just like the VP Smarty does, except #0, all other softwares have
a modified "Torque management" ( TQM ). The throttle response is greatly improved but is set
to a save limit. With "Save" I mean save for your tranny and rest of the driveline.
- SW # 0 : Half power
- SW # 1 : 30 hp increase, with added timing .
- SW # 2 : 60 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 3 : 60 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 4 : 90 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 5 : 90 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 6 : 160 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 7 : 160 hp increase, with added timing.
- SW # 8 : 210 hp increase, no added timing.
- SW # 9 : 210 hp increase, with added timing.
Tested on stock trucks on a Mustang Dyno.
Stock means just that. Stock! Even the air filters were stock...
The trucks were S T O C K, even the wastegate settings!
We checked the "baseline" ( the stock truck Hp at the rear wheels ) twice in a day in order to
be sure about our findings. The above declared HP numbers are all rounded down to the
closest number. For example the 90 Hp file actually did 96 Hp. That's a 90 Hp software for me,
not a 100. The 170 Hp was 174.
2) No trace is left in the ECM!
I herby CLAIM that SmartyCR is the FIRST AND ONLY downloader that does not erase any of
the stored data in the ECM. Smarty does NOT leave any electronic footprints in the ECM or
any other electronic module in the truck. Smarty does NOT set ANY codes once the ECM is set
back to stock. Smarty does NOT need to have fuses pulled.
No matter what the competition claims , in one way or another they're ALL detectable.
Smarty is NOT!
Yet, Smarty can not do one thing for you. Fix what others have broken. Smarty can not restore
a key on counter that another downloader has erased . Smarty can not fix VIN# troubles
caused by other products. If your Check engine / ABS light is on because another product has
screwed your ECM, Smarty can not fix it, the other guy HAS to...
3) ABS / Speedo recalibration.
The tire height can be adjusted up to 44" in increments of 10 tenth of an inch in just a couple
seconds. Of course, Smarty needs to be VIN# locked to the truck in order to get into the ABS
4) DTC Code reader.
The name says it all.
You can read and erase codes. Codes are displayed also in plain English. That's old news by
now. The VP Smarty was the first one to provide that utility, others found the idea to be a good
( Smarty does erase ABS codes too but does not display them )
5) ECM update speed.
Faster than anything else on the market! Again we've done our homework on the protocol.
About 5 minutes. Three times faster than a Star-Scan or competitor.
Also on the CR we have developed our own bootloader in order to not have to pull fuses
should an update become interrupted for any reason. All you have to do is to turn the key off /
key on Smarty does everything else on it's own.
If you have followed the Smarty for the VP trucks, then you've noticed that we have release
several updates for it in a relatively short time. Well, you can expect the same to happen for
the CR. The CaTCHER softwares as they are today are only a starting point. Expect major
news within the next months! We’re for your feedback, opinions, likes, dislikes...
We will make Smarty do what YOU want, TOGETHER.
Does not include USB cable.