Cart is empty
Express shipping note: If you order a part Monday morning for example via SECOND DAY AIR service, you can expect your part to arrive Wednesday. Express shipping "days" refer to business work days (Monday-Friday) the first day is Tuesday, the 2nd day is Wednesday. If you order your part after the shipping cutoff (usually 3PM CST), your part will not come in until one day later as it won't ship until the next business day. If you order a part Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday, you can expect your part to ship Monday, the first business day after you ordered.
- Our site is not configured for the next day air or 2nd day air Saturday shipping method. If you need something delivered on a Saturday please call us for pricing and availability.
**Not all items ship from our location in WI, and some orders may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations**
- If you are unsure, please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location; please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from WI.
- Please check thoroughly that all components are what you ordered and look to be in working order the moment you receive them.
- If desired, we can ship some items via USPS instead of UPS to save you some money. Please call us before placing your order for a potentially cheaper shipping quote.
- We ship almost all packages with a signature required for delivery. If you specifically want us NOT to require a signature for delivery, please make a notation in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any insurance claims for damaged items and/or stolen goods from your doorstep that are NOT honored by the shipping carrier because you requested a signature not be required for delivery are NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost! If you mark your order with no signature required, we are not obligated to replace/refund your order in case the parts are lost or stolen.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped.
Express Shipping- PLEASE READ:
Please check the following before ordering:
◊That you’ve checked the part description thoroughly. Some parts either need to be manufactured for your application or assembled before they are shipped out.
◊That your shipping address is correct. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected or late shipments due to incorrect information being provided to us.
◊Hawaii shipments going express typically add an EXTRA day to the shipping method you choose.
**Any address corrected by a shipping carrier will result in a $12.00 charge to your credit card.**
→Please note that if your order is placed any time after 3 p.m. (CST) that it may not be shipped until the following day. Shipping cut-offs vary from our various warehouses
For further details, visit the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions web site.
If an air package is delayed due to adverse weather or other "acts of god" we cannot refund your shipping cost.
***IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO ABOUT PO BOX'S***UPS will only accept shipments to a valid street address. They do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. If a shipper should use a P.O. Box address, the recipient´s telephone number must be included on the label. Your package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed, will not be covered by any UPS Service Guarantee, and will require an address correction charge.
We do our best to ship all items the same day the order is placed. For most products, the shipping cutoff is 3pm CST, but some products have an earlier cutoff time due to warehouse locations. If you want something in a hurry and it's after noon CST, please call us to verify the shipping cutoff time to ensure you get your item on time.
Most items will be delivered within 5-6 business days.
-Painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer.
-Stacks also usually take 5-7 business days to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering them with express shipping.
WE DO OUR BEST TO HAVE OUR SITE ACCURATELY CALCULATE SHIPPING CHARGES, HOWEVER IN SOME RARE CASES THE AMOUNT YOU WERE CHARGED WILL NOT COVER ACTUAL SHIPPING. IN THESE CASES WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SEE IF YOU WANT TO PAY THE EXTRA OR CHOOSE ANOTHER SHIPPING METHOD.
All international customers are responsible for paying 100% of any duties & or taxes and import/brokerage fees incurred when products are shipped out of the U.S.A. If these fees are not paid by the consumer at the time of delivery, they will be charged to Pure Diesel Power and then invoiced and billed to your credit card. Canadian customers: If desired, we can ship some items via USPS instead of UPS to save you some money on brokerage fees. Please call us before placing your order for an accurate shipping quote.
Peak-season service guarantees: Commitment times for air and international shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the following days: Nov. 23, Dec. 18–24 and Dec. 31. UPS air and international shipments picked up or delivered in the United States are guaranteed throughout the holiday season. The guarantee is suspended for UPS Ground and UPS Standard packages picked up or scheduled for delivery between Dec. 11 and Dec. 24.
Frequently asked shipping related questions:
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but you sent me a FEDEX tracking number, am I getting someone else's order?
A: Here at Pure Diesel Power we use UPS Ground OR equivalent if you picked ground. Some orders may get shipped via Priority Mail if we determine that you will get your package sooner via that method. If you order something and want 1st, 2nd, or 3rd day shipping we reserve the right to use the carrier of our choice if we determine your package will get there in the same time period.
Q: My receipt says I was charged for 20lbs of shipping and the UPS tracking number only indicates that a 9lb package was shipped, why did you charge me for a 20lb package?
A: Some items are larger than others and we need to enter dimensional weight for shipping cost accuracy, especially for larger items that need to ship with express shipping. Carriers such as UPS & FedEx charge by dimensions, rather than weight.
Q: I received my item and upon opening it, the item is damaged! What do I do now?
A: Please DO NOT install the product. Retain all packaging material, the damaged item, and anything else that came with the product. Call us right away so we can start a damaged shipment claim. Please inspect your items as soon as you receive them UPS & FedEx only allow us 10 business days after receipt of a package to file a damage claim. If you notify us more than 10 days after receipt about damage we will be unable to file a claim and therefore unable to replace or reimburse you for a damaged item.