Cart is empty
Click here to view our Free shipping policy
When this marking is visible: Please read this before confirming the order (Urgent information).
- The shipping estimator on our site is exactly that, an estimator. It may quote WAY too high and occasionally may quote a little low. If the price seems high, please call us to check the pricing.
- All shipment related dates are in business days. For example, if a product is ordered on a Friday (before our cutoff) with a 2 day shipping method you can expect it on Tuesday.
- Weekend Shipments will depart the facility or begin construction on the following business day. We are closed all major holidays and each weekend of the year so keep this in mind if the order is urgent, call us before 3p.m. (CST) on the business day before we are closed.
- We do our best to ship all items the same day the order is placed. Please keep in mind that ground shipping may take 7-10 business days, though some parts may arrive sooner. Painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer. Stacks also usually take 5-7 business days to ship. Please keep this in mind when ordering them with express shipping.
- Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location. Please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from our home office in Wisconsin. There are cases where we ship factory direct and not all our products ship from WI and that orders with multiple items may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations.
- We are paper-less. The invoice provided when you place your order serves as your receipt. Do not expect any invoice or paperwork to be in the box other than possibly a packing list.
- Unless otherwise specified, we ship all packages with a signature required for delivery. All orders out of the U.S. or over $1000.00 require signatures also. If you have specific instructions please make a note in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
- Delays due to natural weather condition will not be refunded. An air package is delayed due to adverse weather or other "acts of god" is out of our control.
- We are not responsible for any MECHANIC'S FEES or REPAIR FEES due to parts delays or parts installations. We provide estimate of deliveries not guarantees. We can only control speed in which the item departs our facility and we have no control of discontinuation of products, delays on materials, or shipping faults.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped. This is between you and the shipper and if a miscommunication is had, that must be solved with them.
- Verify your shipping address. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late shipments due to incorrect labeling on your shipment.
- Read the part description entirely and check for delays in product development. We leave notes on all of our parts that are expected to have a "build" time or groups of parts that need to be gathered before getting sent off. *We cannot guarantee that every part is correct without this labeling, the only way to be certain is to call us.*
- Address adjustments through a shipping carrier will result in a $12.00 charge to your credit card. Please take note of this if you work during the hours that the shipment is due to arrive.
- Saturday deliveries are not configured through our website. Call us for estimates on this specialty service.
- Any order placed after 3p.m. (CST) may not by shipped until the following business day. Other warehouses may have various shipping cut-offs throughout the day.
- We do not stock all items we sell. Some items may ship from other warehouses and may cause multiple shipments.
- UPS shipping method will only accept a valid street address. PO Boxes will cause a delay and will require an address correction charge.
- Importing/brokerage fees that occur on international orders will need to be paid by the consumer. If unpaid, an invoice will be created for these fees and a charge will be applied to the card used with your order.
- We will notify you of shipment delays within 2 days of the delay occurring. Notifications may be sent by phone, email, or both.
- Standard shipping and handling fee is $9.50 for addresses in the continental United States (AK, HI, PR, or any other US territories are not included in this rate as the are not in the continental 48 states). Products must not exceed 5 lbs or the acceptable size.
- Flat Rate shipping will ship through the carrier of our choice. Possible couriers are USPS, UPS Ground, or FedEx Ground. The estimated delivery on these Flat Rate options can range from 7-14 business days from the order date. *Please refer to the shipping cut-off above for possible exclusion.
- We can change the shipping method to USPS to reduce some brokerage fees. Please call to get an estimate cost for your order including shipment fees.
IMPORTANT: If you note “no signature required for delivery” on your order, any insurance claims for damaged/stolen goods from your doorstep that are not honored by the shipping carrier is NOT our responsibility. We will not cover the cost!
Core is an acronym for (Cash on Return). Cores are rebuild-able parts that can usually be returned for a portion of their original purchase price. An acceptable core is one that is not broken or damaged beyond repair so that it can no longer be rebuilt to proper working condition. We HIGHLY recommend adding insurance for at least as much as the core charge, along with requiring a signature or sending via trackable shipping method. Call us first to confirm the core return address. If you send it here, we will deduct $15.00 off your core refund. Many products are sent factory direct and must return to the factory for exchange or credit, so please DO NOT send them to our shop. Unless otherwise noted, customer is responsible for all shipping charges for core returns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but I have a FedEx/Other tracking number. Do I have the incorrect tracking number?
A: Not necessarily. When "ground" is selected, we may use UPS Ground or equivalent. We make this change to ensure a quick delivery and safe arrival, we pick the better option for you. If you want to opt out of this free service please note that in your order.
Q: My invoice says I was charged for a 20lb shipment and the UPS tracking number only indicates a 9lb package was shipped, why is that?
A: Some items are larger than others and for shipping cost accuracy we must add dimensional weight. Express shipping is often charged by dimensions rather than weight, so we take care of these situations by adding a weight to the product.
Q: I received a damaged item, what do I do?
A: Please contact us immediately! Avoid using this product and try to retain the product(s) in it's original packaging as it arrived and get pictures of the damage/packaging. If you wait longer than 9 days, we will be unable to file a claim.
Q: When is my credit/debit card charged? Will I be notified?
A: Yes, all charges will be notified unless we cannot get in contact with you. Your card gets charged when you submit an order online and when international importing fees are applicable.