Click here to view our Free shipping policy
- Being able to order a product on our site does NOT guarantee availability. To check availability, please call us!
- The shipping estimator on our site is exactly that, an estimator. It may quote WAY too high and occasionally may quote a little low. If the price seems high, please call so we can double-check the pricing.
- All shipment related dates are in business days. For example, if a product is ordered on a Friday (before our cutoff) with a 2 day shipping method you can expect it on Tuesday.
- Weekend Shipments will depart the facility or begin packaging on the following business day. We are closed all major holidays & weekends so keep this in mind if the order is urgent.
- We do our best to ship all orders within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Please keep in mind that free ground shipping may take up to 9 business days to arrive, though it is faster in most cases. Painted gauge pods and other custom requests may take longer.
- Due to California having a communist government with stricter emissions laws, we cannot ship all items to California. Generally we try to note as such on our site but we do miss certain items. We will contact you ASAP of any items we cannot ship to California.
- Please call us for estimated ground shipping time to your location. Please don't assume that the product will automatically ship from our home office in Wisconsin. There are cases where we ship factory direct and not all products ship from WI and that orders with multiple items may come in multiple shipments from multiple locations.
- We are paperless. The invoice provided when you place your order serves as your receipt. Do not expect any invoice or paperwork to be in the box other than possibly a packing list.
- All orders out of the U.S. or valued over $1000.00 require signature a signature for delivery. If you have specific instructions please make a note in the "Order Comments" field you see on the order form.
- Delays due to weather conditions will not be refunded. Expedited packages that are delayed due to adverse weather or other "acts of god" is out of our control.
- We are not responsible for any MECHANIC'S FEES or REPAIR FEES due to parts delays or parts installations. We provide estimate of deliveries, not guarantees. We can only control speed in which the item departs our facility and we have no control of discontinuation of products, delays on materials, or shipping faults.
- You are responsible for any fees due for changes made to the delivery address after the product has shipped. Prices to update a shipping address (if it is possible with the carrier) can range from $15-25.
- Verify your shipping address. We hold no responsibility for lost, misdirected, or late shipments due to incorrect addresses supplied by you on your order.
- Saturday deliveries shipping methods are not configured with our web site. Call us for a quote on this specialty service.
- Our cutoff time for same day shipment on most items is 3PM (CST). Other warehouses may have various shipping cut-offs throughout the day. Please contact us before purchasing to verify availability if you need something shipped same-day.
- We do not stock all items we sell. Some items may ship from other warehouses and may cause multiple shipments.
- Importing & brokerage fees that occur on international orders will need to be paid by the consumer. If unpaid, your item may not be delivered.
- We will notify you of shipment delays within 2 days of the delay occurring. Notifications may be sent by phone, email, text, or both.
- Standard shipping and handling fee is $9.50 for addresses in the continental United States (AK, HI, PR, or any other US territories are not included in this rate as the are not in the continental 48 states). Products must not exceed 5 lbs or the acceptable size.
- Fleetguard quantities of 12 or more do not qualify for free shipping. Please contact us for a quote.
- We can change the shipping method to USPS to reduce some brokerage fees. Please call to get an estimate cost for your order including shipment fees.
IMPORTANT: If you note “no signature required for delivery” on your order, any insurance claims for damaged/stolen goods from your doorstep that are not honored by the shipping carrier is NOT our responsibility.
Core is an acronym for (Cash on Return). Cores are rebuild-able parts that can usually be returned for a portion of their original purchase price. An acceptable core is one that is not broken or damaged beyond repair so that it can no longer be rebuilt to proper working condition. We HIGHLY recommend adding insurance for at least as much as the core charge, along with requiring a signature or sending via trackable shipping method. Call us first to confirm the core return address. If you send it here, we will deduct $15.00 off your core refund along with the shipping fee to re-ship your item to the correct place.
Many products are sent factory direct and must return to the factory for exchange or credit, so please DO NOT send them to our shop. Unless otherwise noted, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges for core returns.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: My order shipping method says UPS, but I have a FedEx/Other tracking number. Do I have the incorrect tracking number?
A: Not necessarily. When "standard" is selected, we may use UPS Ground or equivalent. We make this change to ensure a quick delivery and safe arrival, we pick the better option for you. If you want to opt out of this free service please note that in your order.
Q: My invoice says I was charged for a 20lb shipment and the UPS tracking number only indicates a 9lb package was shipped, why is that?
A: Some items are larger than others and for shipping cost accuracy we must add dimensional weight. Express shipping is often charged by dimensions rather than weight, so we take care of these situations by adding a weight to the product.
Q: Why isn't my shipping free?
A: Due to some manufacturer's policies, we can not offer free shipping on some products. Items may include large quantities of Fleetguard filters, or items that need to ship via truck freight.
Q: I received a damaged item, what do I do?
A: Please contact us immediately! Avoid using this product and try to retain the product(s) in it's original packaging as it arrived and get pictures of the damage/packaging. If you wait longer than 9 days, we may be unable to file a claim.
Q: When is my credit/debit card charged?
A: Your card is charged as soon as the order is placed online.
©2024 Pure Diesel Power LLC. All rights reserved.