To inquire about a certain product and its return policy, you may call us at 715-254-1833 before purchase. Please check thoroughly that all components are what you ordered and look to be in working order. We are not responsible for parts you tell us you want otherwise, you can confirm fitment with us.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
- Any non-standard item that is manufactured or modified to a specific customer's needs.
- Any item modified or painted by the customer before or after part installation.
- Any Custom Painted item and Paint. (unless initially defective upon delivery)
- Any emissions deleting/bypass piping hardware or software. This includes DPF delete kits.
- Exhaust systems, downpipes, or other exhaust components after it has been installed.
- Any electronic components, sensors or parts if they have been installed on the vehicle/computer. We will help you get them replaced if they are defective upon arrival, but we cannot accept returned electronics otherwise.
- Items damaged due to abuse, misuse, or neglect will not be eligible for replacement or accepted for return.
- Any item without a copy of the original invoice, return form, and RMA# unless other special arrangements have been made.
- Any electronic codes for unlocking tuning devices
Other Return Information:
- Upon arrival of the returned product, an inspection will be had and a restocking fee may occur.
- Contact us if any product does not meet your satisfaction.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- Do NOT ship items to the return address on the box your items came in without confirmation to do so. A charge of $15.00 will apply to the refund and a restocking fee may also be charged. A delay may be had on the refund due to reshipping that item if applicable.
- Opened items must be in resellable condition, in original packaging with the packing slip, with any/all warranty cards, manuals, and accessories with shipping prepaid within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- Call us for an RMA number and return address.
- We recommend having a trackable shipment when sending returns to ensure delivery of the product. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure a package arrives back for a refund and follows up on the refund process.
- Returns Past 15 Days - Barring extenuating circumstances, we ONLY offer an in-store credit on returns that pass 15 business days from the delivery date. We may, at our own discretion, refuse to authorize a return or charge a 25% restocking fee.
- Defective Items - Any warranty claims for defective merchandise that after 30 days from the date of purchase must be handled between the customer and the manufacturer. We will try our best to support you in the matter, but we cannot accept items that fail due to the manufacturer. Some items can be exchanged through us if they are DOA or fail within 30 days.
- Tuners, Programmers, & Modules - If you are unhappy with any of these products you may return it for a full refund (besides shipping) within 15 days of your purchase.
- Unopened Products - We will fully refund any unopened item (not listed below) for any reason within 15 days of the original purchase date.
- Cylinder Heads - We stand behind our machine work. If our machine work is deemed incorrect, you may at your expense return the cylinder head to us. We will then fix or replace the cylinder head if necessary. If the cylinder head has been modified after being taken from our location, all warranties are void. The cylinder head will no longer be returned or refunded.
Specific Product Returns:
- Air to Water Intercooler Cores - All returned cores are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- Injection Lines - We do not accept any returns on custom or standard bent injection lines. They are covered under warranty for a period of 6 months and will be fixed at the manufacturers' discretion if any leaks are present.
- Injectors - We do not accept any returns on injectors after they have been installed. If there is a defect and the issue is covered under warranty the consumer will need to deal with the manufacturer directly to find a resolution. Injectors that have not been installed are returnable within the 15-day return policy, but are subject to a 10% restocking fee. *Unlimited Diesel injectors are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Regardless of injector type.*
- Smoke Stacks - All Grand Rock smoke stacks are subject to a 20% restocking fee. No exceptions! Freight is not refundable.
- Harley Headlights - Ford Harley headlights and conversion kits are a SPECIAL ORDER product and are not returnable.
- CRYO'D Brake Rotors - If you order & receive the incorrect rotors, your order will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- South Bend Clutches - All South Bend clutches are subject to a 10% restocking fee. This fee covers repackaging as the box material is not reusable.