The Pusher SuperMax Y-bridge is the first true “Y” bridge introduced to the performance diesel truck market, and remains the pinnacle in air delivery to the factory Duramax intake plenums. This system combines the SuperMax Y-bridge with a full 3” charge tube, maximizing air delivery from the intercooler outlet all the way to the intake plenums.
Both components in this system are constructed of mandrel bent 3” tubing and CNC-machined and laser-cut flanges. The entire assembly is fully TIG-welded using precise settings that produce optimal weld penetration without impacting airflow.
- The Pusher SuperMax Y-Bridge is a one piece patent-pending design that properly guides air into each cylinder head.
- 3" mandrel bent tubing supplies your engine with 202% more air and follows a 17% shorter flow path than the OEM parts being replaced.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce beautiful welds and optimal penetration without impacting air flow.
- CNC machined flanges for flawless mounting to your Duramax engine.
- These parts are compatible with the Pusher Max Compound Turbo System for the LLY trucks.
- Included are all of the HD 4-ply silicone couplers, stainless T-bolt clamps, o-ring gaskets, hardware, and even wire loom for a complete install.
- Additional options include various powder coat colors and extra ports.
- Flow bench tested and proven to produce 202% more air over the OEM parts when subjected to the same inlet boost pressure (independently tested by ATU).
- The charge tube provides a 17% shorter flow path over the stock components due to cleaner more direct routing.
- Designed with the goal of producing the best y-bridge and post intercooler charge plumbing available.
Note: This product is not emissions compliant. Off road use only.
Pusher part number: PGD0405SM