New from Performance Engineering; An easy-to-install fuel tank sump!
- Only requires 1 three inch hole in the bottom of your fuel tank!
- No drilling individual holes for the mounting bolts!
- Heavy Duty O-Ring Seal
- 2 - 3/8NPT ports, one facing straight down for easy tank draining, and one facing out for a fuel feed, OR, use both ports for fuel feeds.
- Anodized Black, Blue, & NOW in Red!
To install, simply:
- 1. Drain fuel from fuel tank
- 2. Drill a 3 inch hole in a flat part of the bottom of your fuel tank
- 3. Install horseshoe piece in tank (can be done without going through top of tank)
- 4. Align sump mounting bolts with threaded holes in horseshoe piece
- 5. Center sump on 3 inch hole in tank
- 6. Evenly tighten the 7 bolts
- 7. Install fuel fittings and put 5 gallons of fuel in tank, verifying there are no leaks
It is recommended that you use:
Blue Loctite on the stainless steel bolts
Teflon tape or pipe dope on fuel fittings
Silicone around lip/gap between sump & tank
Now Available In Red!