There are a number of reasons for installing a one-way check valve in your fuel system. Whether it's preventing "drainback", isolating fuel pump outlets in a dual pump setup or making filter changes a bit less messy, our -6AN check valve is up to the task. This check valve features:
• Machined Aluminum Body with Black Anodize Finish
• -6 Female O-RING Ports for Great Flexibility
• High Flow / Low Pressure Drop Design
• Replaceable Internal O-Rings
We offer this valve in (3) Different Configurations:
• Check Valve Only - This is just the Bare Check Valve.
NO adapter fittings of any kind are included
• Check Valve w/Male AN Fittings - This is the Check Valve
with (2) -6 Male AN Adapter Fittings
• Check Valve w/Pump Adapter & AN Fitting - This is the Check Valve
with our Bosch Fuel Pump Adapter Fitting and (1) -6 Male AN Adapter Fitting
We originally spec'd this valve for use with "dual stock fuel pumps", allowing a customer to run only one pump at a time (manually controlled second pump) or to have some protection from the possibility of the running pump pushing fuel backwards through the a failed pump in a full time dual pump setup. After receiving them, we are seeing some other possible uses.
NOTE: We do NOT recommend using one of these valves on the SUCTION SIDE of the fuel pump. We believe that they should ONLY be used on the pressure side of the system. Use of these valves between the fuel pump and fuel tank may result in pump priming problems and possible pump damage.
Driven Diesel part number: DD-06-CV