For lifted vehicles with Pacbrake AMP Air Springs
Pacbrake's 2" air suspension spacer kits allow lifted trucks the use of air spring while still keeping them at their desired height.
Made of high quality carbon steel and plated in sleep black zinc protective coating, Pacbrake's spacers have been manufactured for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- Install with air springs to add additional height for “lifted”vehicles
- Bolt pattern compatible with all single and double convoluted Pacbrake air springs
- Powder coated low carbon steel construction
- .120" tube, .250" plate, .200" welds
- Mounting hardware included
Note - For use only with single and double convoluted Air Springs.