We thought you did! The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch easily converts to a level bed.
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cusioned ride that is free of jerking. And it's removable. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing. The Companion utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system.
This is a "accessory" to the B&W Turnoverball, in order to use this you must have the Turnoverball mounting system for your vehicle.
Part Number: RVK3500 (Replaces RVK3000)
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Three vertical adjustments from 14.75" to 16.75"
- 4" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball™ under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strength
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.