12 Pints, Treats 120 Gallons per pint.
Stanadyne Lubricity Formula is specially formulated for use with very dry, poor quality or "winter blend" fuels such as ultra-low sulphur, jet fuel, kerosene or #1 diesel. Lubricity Formula is recommended wherever fuel system component wear is a major problem.
- Approved by Volkswagen.
- Extra Strength Lubricant - five times more lubrication content than other additives.
- Reduces Wear - combats the wear cuased by low sulphur, dry fuels.
- Ideal for Blended Fuels or #1 Diesel - restores lubricity, when cold weather fuels are used.
- Cleans Deposits - detergents keep nozzles and injectors clean.
- Combats Rust and Corrosion - extends engine life.
- Alcohol Free - avoids corrosion and accelerated wear.
- How to Treat - add before filling.
- Storage - room temperature recommended.
*Note: Due to FAA regulations Fuel Additives can not be shipped via air freight, and may only be shipped via UPS Ground.