Jeeps are built to go places that don’t always involve asphalt. While these machines are made for exciting adventures, it’s important to pay attention to your engine and make sure that you’re able to take your Jeep anywhere, anytime, for as long as you want. We are here to help with our 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6 Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit.
Using our patent pending 3 oz. can, this kit will reduce the amount of harmful blow-by oil that coats your intake tracts and cakes your valves with carbon deposits. Internal air diverters slow incoming air for more effective air/oil separation as a 50-micron bronze filter helps filter that air and an internal aluminum baffle prevents any caught content from being recirculated back into the system.
With the off-roader in mind, our two-piece, 2.5mm thick steel bracket was specially engineered to withstand a heavy amount of movement and abuse. The mounting location is secure on the chassis, so you won’t have to be concerned about your bracket sustaining damage due to chassis movement. Each kit includes black rubber hoses, a black powder-coated bracket, and is a direct fit for your 2012-2018 3.8L Wrangler. Installation only takes about 1 hour from start to finish, and you can feel confident once it’s installed knowing it’s backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Direct fit for 2012–2018 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JK
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patent pending billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Part number: MMBCC-WR6-12PBE2