|Insulation Type: Insulator, keeps heat in |
Uses: Genset exhaust insulation, Exhaust Pipe Wrap, Header Wrap
|Rated To : |
Exhaust wrap maintains hotter exhaust gases, decreases the density, and that allows the exhaust gas to exit the system faster! Increased exhaust scavenging is produced helping to lower intake temperatures: that equals more horsepower. Exhaust wrap also reduces radiant heat damage and can lower under hood temperatures by as much as 50 percent. Header heat wrap also keeps heat out of the drivers compartment and reduces heat damage to other components. This exhaust wrap features a vermiculite coating which makes it capable of withstanding 1200F continuous and 2000F intermittent. Our exhaust wrap can be fastened with Thermal-Tie, hose clamps, or wire.
Our exhaust wrap is asbestos free and is made from a base high quality fiberglass yarn. Exhaust heat wrap is also water and fungus resistant. Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this exhaust header wrap.
- Rated for 1200F continuous use, 2000F intermittent
- Exhaust wrap reduces under hood temperatures up to 50 percent
- Exhaust wrap Increases horsepower
- All rolls of exhaust wrap are 1/16 inch thick
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling Exhaust Wrap
- Exhaust Wrap is made in the USA
- Bulk wrap and private labeling available, minimums apply