|Insulation Type: Insulator, keeps heat in |
Uses: Exhaust Pipe Wrap, Header Wrap
|Rated To : |
Cobra Skin exhaust wrap features a special weave making it easier to wrap around bends in pipes compared to conventional exhaust wraps. The special weave also gives this exhaust wrap a carbon fiber look after it has been installed! Exhaust heat wrap maintains more heat in the exhaust system, this makes exhaust gases hotter, that allows the exhaust gas to exit the system faster! This increases exhaust scavenging, pulling intake and exhaust gases through the system faster, helping to lower intake temperatures: that equals more horsepower. Cobra Skin wrap also reduces radiant heat damage and can lower under hood temperatures by as much as 50%. Lower ambient underhood temperatures can lead to even lower intake temperatures. Cobra Skin exhaust heat wrap can withstand a real world rating 1200F continuous and 2000F intermittent.
Our exhaust wrap is asbestos free and is made from a base high quality fiberglass yarn. Cobra Skin wrap is noncombustible it is also water and fungus resistant.
- Withstands 1200F continuous, 2000F intermittent
- Special weave makes it easier to wrap around bends, and gives carbon fiber look
- Cobra Skin Exhaust wrap reduces under hood temperatures up to 50 percent
- Exhaust wrap increases scavenging, resulting in more horsepower
- All rolls of exhaust wrap are 1/16 inch thick
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling Cobra Skin
- Made in USA