- Part Number: 01011
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Royal Purple’s XPR (Extreme Performance Racing) is specifically formulated for the demands of multi-platform racing environments. XPR is popular in a variety of motorsports including NASCAR, NHRA, World of Outlaws, and Bonneville Salt Flats.
XPR combines the highest quality of synthetic base oil with Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec additive technology. Combined with additional performance enhancers to create a lubricant that maximizes horsepower and torque, while providing the highest level of protection against heat and wear. XPR provides more protection than leading synthetics and conventional lubricants including those combined with aftermarket additives.
Professional engine builders and race teams cite increased horsepower and longer engine life with the use of Royal Purple, that gains its performance advantages from Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec additive technology.
Royal Purple's Synerlec technology actually improves bearing metal condition over time!
- Performance Driven--Formulated with Synerlec and Royal Purple’s advanced performance enhancers to maximize horsepower and torque.
- Unsurpassed Wear Protection--XPR provides the highest level of film strength and oxidation stability for unsurpassed protection against heat and wear, that’s caused by metal-to-metal contact.
- High Temperature Service Capability--Excellent protection for a broad range of operating temperatures in the most demanding applications.
- Demulsification--Separate rapidly from water as well as exotic fuels, such as methanol, which are typically detrimental to lubricants.
- Superior Corrosion Protection--No rust observed in standard industry testing.
Royal Purple part number: 01011