Cart is empty
*Please Call for Pricing*
The Ea By-Pass Oil Filter (EaBP) provides the best possible filtration protection against wear and oil degradation. Working in conjunction with the engine’s full-flow oil filter, the AMSOIL Ea By-Pass Filter operates by filtering oil on a “partial-flow” basis. It draws approximately 10 percent of the oil pump’s capacity at any one time and traps the extremely small, wear-causing contaminants that full-flow filters can’t remove. The AMSOIL Ea Bypass Filter typically filters all the oil in the system several times an hour, so the engine continuously receives analytically clean oil.
The Dual Remote Bypass System provides superior filtration performance for 6.6L GM Duramax diesel engines. System includes mount, mounting hardware, hose, hose fittings, spin-on adapter, EaO26 full-flow oil filter and EaBP100 Bypass filter. Note: This Bypass system can also be used on 1990's GM light-duty pickups equipped with the GM 6.5L diesel engine.
By-Pass Filtration Benefits
• Dramatically Extended Drain Intervals
• Improved Oil Cooling
• Increased Filtration Capacity and Life
• Increased Fluid System Capacity
• Efficient Small Particle and Soot Removal
• Significantly Extended Engine Life
• Equipment Constantly Runs on Clean Oil
• Increased Engine Efficiency
• Remove Particles Less Than One Micron
No posts found