89+ 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins Wagler Street Fighter Connecting Rods
PDP Staff Pick!
This is a recommended item by one of our professional staff members.
- Part Number: CRD5.9/6.7ST
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
The affordable Wagler Street Fighter Series Cummins 5.9/6.7L connecting rods are the perfect solution for a hot street truck making 1,500 HP or less. The as-forged manufacturing process allows for the strength of forging, yet keeps the cost down by reducing the amount of machining compared to the Competition Series Connecting Rods. The Wagler Street Fighter Series Cummins 5.9/6.7L connecting rods have great value by featuring the benefits below.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel.
- All CRD5.9/6.7ST connecting rods accept either Common Rail or 12V replacement bearings.
- All CRD5.9/6.7ST connecting rods are precision honed and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required.
- All CRD5.9/6.7ST connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 1/2″ Fasteners.
- Machined in the vital areas and then shot peened to reduce stress risers.
- Rated to handle up to 1,500 HP.
- Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All sets balanced to a +/- 6 gram standard.
- For applications exceeding 1500 HP we recommend using Part #CRD5.9/6.7 Billet Connecting Rods.
Part Number: CRD5.9/6.7ST