1994+ Dodge Ram 2500 + 3500 4WD Synergy Steering Stabilizer Bracket
- Part Number: 8568-10x
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Starting From $100.00
Fabricated Steering Stabilizer bracket for Ram Trucks running the Synergy HD Tie Rod. Will allow installation of factory or aftermarket steering stabilizers with 1/2 inch mounting bolt. Fits 1-1/2 inch or 1-3/4 inch diameter tie rods.
- 1994+ Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 4x4
- Allows mounting of steering stabilizer to Synergy Tie Rod
- CNC Formed from 3/16 inch steel
- Mounting bolt has been rotated 90 degrees to eliminate any binding
- Allows fitment of steering stabilizers that use a 1/2 inch mounting bolt
- Designed to fit 1-1/2 inch or 1-3/4 inch diameter tie rods
- Features an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- To be used with Synergy 8568-01, 8568-02, 8568-03 and 8702-01 Ram HD Tie Rods.
- 8703-01: If an aftermarket steering stabilizer is being used, it must be no longer than the stock unit. There is not enough room to run a longer steering stabilizer in the stock position.
|Part #||Description||Mounting Width||Fitment|
|8568-10||1.5" Diameter Tie Rod Clamp||1.375"||8568-01, 8568-02|
|8568-11||1.5" Diameter Tie Rod Clamp||1.375"||8568-03|
|8703-01||1.75" Diameter Tie Rod Clamp||1.50"||8702-01|
Synergy: 8568-10, 8568-11, 8703-01