If you've shopped for performance upgrades for you '15-18 RAM 6.4L truck, odds are you've come to the realization that "tuning" these trucks is easier said than done. Superchips offers a PCM swap for the 15-UP HEMI 2500 6.4L trucks, but we're well aware that consumers are interested in other options to add performance. Pulsar is a brand new, innovative product that has been engineered to keep your PCM on the truck with no flash tuning, or removal of the computer itself, required. Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness (do we have your attention yet?!).
· User-adjustable power levels via cruise control buttons
· Adjustable power levels on-the-fly
· Tire Size: 20" to 59"
· Gear Ratio: 2.00 - 5.99
· Improves economy, towing capabilities, and performance
· Up to 8 performance levels
· Power level displayed on OEM dash
· Adds up to 25 HP and 40 ft-lbs TQ
· Advanced ignition timing (spark)
· User-selectable MDS on/off
· Adjusts accelerator pedal response
· 50-State Compliant with EO D-802-1
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Edge Products: 32452