Pre-order Only. Estimated to ship 04/28/2017
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamp and OE-style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Includes a massive 6" Dia. polished or black stainless steel intercooled tip with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe Power badge
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Mach FORCE-Xp exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
6" Diameter Intercooled Tip:
Finishing off the exhaust is a 6" diameter, black or high luster polished, stainless steel slash cut tip with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style
2017 Chevrolet Silverado HD 2500/3500 V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
2017 GMC Sierra HD 2500/3500 V8-6.6L (td) Duramax
Crew Cab/Short Bed, 6.6ft Bed, 153.7” Wheelbase
Extended Cab/Long Bed, 8ft Bed, 158.1” Wheelbase
Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8ft Bed, 167.7” Wheelbase
Cutting is required for some cab configurations.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
AFE part number: 49-04085