Hot -23 %
- If you own a 7.3L Powerstroke, you may already be aware of the shortcomings of the stock Cam Position Sensor (CPS). It is common for the CPS to fail causing the engine to run poorly or to stop running altogether and it usually happens at the most inconvenient times, such as in traffic or pulling a load so many owners carry a spare CPS.
- This International Harvester CPS can be installed in the Powerstroke engine and will make the engine run quieter, smoother while increasing performance and mileage!
- Provides a different signal (changes timing from standard CPS) to the Ford computer which results in a more accurate injection of fuel and better running engine with easier starts!
- Works on all 94-03 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel.
- Performance Results vary by applications!
- International Part Number: IHC#1876736C91
No refunds or exchanges on CPS's or any sensors unless they are within the warranty period.
BACK IN STOCK!