Diesel Winter Anti-Gel provides “Premium Diesel” qualities to standard diesel fuels in terms of detergency, stability, lubricity, winter operability, and cetane number. Diesel fuel contains wax, as temperatures drop these wax crystals clog fuel lines and cause problems for diesel engines. Our effective anti-gel additive greatly improves cold temperature performance and helps prevent the wax in the fuel from clogging lines. Additional properties provide further winter protection against freeze-ups. In addition, Diesel Winter Anti-Gel contains a powerful cetane improver for quicker cold starts and a maximum boost in power and performance. Diesel Winter Anti-Gel is recommended for ALL diesel engines.
- 1 OZ / 8 GAL
- 3.25 OZ / 25 GAL
- 16 OZ / 125 GAL
- Lowers pour point to -65°F!
- Minimum recommended storage: 20° F.
- Reduces fuel line freeze-ups down to -40°F
- Disperses moisture & improves cold starts
- Boosts power & increases cetane
- Adds lubricity & improves fuel economy
- 5-year shelf life