FUELAB® has taken Fuel Delivery to the next level...Digital. Prodigy Fuel Pumps are the automotive aftermarket’s first and only speed controllable DC brushless driven fuel pump. Fuelab’s award-winning, patent pending designs offer improved durability, substantially higher efficiency, and lower current draw. With digital fuel delivery you get unheard of electro-mechanical efficiencies in a package half the size of competing pumps.
This is the Fuelab 41401 Pump: 105 GPH @ 45 PSI - RATED UP TO 1000HP
This pump runs at approximately 70gph @ 70psi AT REDUCED SPEED, and has successfully supplied 400cc injectors in 7.3L Powerstroke applications...without pressure drop. Fuelab requires operation at reduced speed in street applications to maintain the warranty on the pump. Full Speed operation should only be used during short periods of competition use.
DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY HARDWARE, PUMP ONLY.
• Compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, and ethanol
• High efficiency sling vane positive displacement pump
• Special housing shape for extremely quite operation and steady pressure
• Carbon 9-vane construction with pressure balanced rotor for high reliability
• Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
• Lightweight super-efficient DC brushless motor reduces current draw
• Low mass rotor for high speed reaction to changes in speed and flow
• Powerful high flux density Neodymium rare earth magnets
• No motor brushes to wear out or corrode (low-Sulfur diesel, no problem)
• Wet motor design, no dynamic shaft seals that can wear out
• Internal speed controller for variable flow operation
• 12 to 16 volt vehicle electrical system compatibility
• Accepts PWM input for speed control
• No expensive add-on voltage regulators or pump controllers required!
• Continuous duty–motor speed can be adjusted for street or strip fuel demand
• Compact, lightweight design, less than 3 lbs, overall length 6.9", diameter 2.63"
• Billet Aluminum Construction with anodize per MIL-A-8625, Type II
• High quality mounting brackets included
• Long-life, multi-fuel compatible Fluorosilicone static seals
• Accepts standard or port style –10AN fittings
**These are built to order. Please expect 3-4 weeks before shipping.**
Fuel Lab part number: 41401