MAXXStak 2.5" Front Leveling Kit for 2005-2014 Ford F-250/350/450 4x4
- Lifts front suspension 2.5”
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit up to 34”tires, and increase ground clearance
- Gives the truck or SUV an more aggressive appearance
- Maintains OEM ride quality
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Premium quality engineering and materials
- Requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% Made in America and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty
-2005-2014 Ford F-250 SD 4x4, F-350 SD 4x4, F-450 SD 4x4
The SuspensionMAXX MAXXStak 2.5” Front Leveling Kit provides one inch of lift to the front suspension of 2005-2014 Ford F-250, F-350 and F-450 Super Duty trucks. MAXXStak makes America’s #1 best-selling truck stand even taller. Premium quality engineering and materials are the basis of this ideal solution for creating clearance for bigger wheels and tires or leveling your vehicle. Allows for up to 34” tires, and provides an economical alternative to expensive lift kits.
We take into consideration that Ford’s recent pickups are designed with a taller front end. A great amount of lift isn’t required to equalize the level of the front and rear of the vehicle. On a stock suspension that has no sag the SMX-10350 will make the front ride height a little higher than that of the rear. This works great for those wanting a “west coast” desert race Pre-runner type stance. Otherwise, to level the truck and provide an overall suspension lift we recommend combining the SMX-10350 with our 1” rear Block and U-Bolt kits.
Simply insert the MAXXStak spacers between the top of the coil springs and the frame locators. The rubber coil spring insulators remain in place to maintain the excellent noise harshness and vibration characteristics Ford so carefully engineered into their trucks. Next install the included ShoX-Xtenders spacer sleeve between the top of the shock and the upper shock mount. ShoX-Xtenders allow the stock shocks to be used, thereby maintaining the smooth factory ride and avoiding the cost of purchasing longer shocks.
For strength and long life, spacers are precision CNC milled solid aluminum rather than cast polyurethane. So they won’t crack, sag or rust. MAXXStak SMX-10350 comes with all the parts you will need to get the job done right, and installation requires no cutting or drilling – making it completely reversible. Installation takes approximately 2-2.5 hours to complete when using appropriate tools, and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program.
100% American made and covered under the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty.
- (2) indestructible cast aluminum coils spring spacers
- (2) high density height adjusting shims
- (2) shock extension sleeves and instructions
Suspension Maxx part number: SMX-10350