- This harness is Plug and Play and plugs directly into your existing head lamp wiring.
- Uses the factory head light signal wiring to trigger TWO heavy duty 40A water resistance relays.
- The Dual relays can power bulbs to more than 400 watts.
- Designed to endure HIGH temperatures for added protection when running high wattage bulbs .
- Anti-Corrosive Lead-Plated terminals for long life and good contact.
- Easy Installation. Plug and Play. This is a great lighting upgrade for your Ford F250/F350 Super Duty Truck!
These harnesses ARE NOT designed for use with higher than stock wattage bulbs (more than 65 watt). We cannot warranty melted harnesses due to the use of these bulbs.
Click here for install instructions
PLEASE NOTE: Daytime Running Lights (DRL) must be disabled in order to use this harness.
How to disable the DRL on Canadian Trucks
On the Canadian FORD F-250/F-350 trucks, the Daylight Running Light Module (DRL) is bolted to the header panel behind the driver’s side headlight, under the hood. The battery/Air box may be in the way, making it difficult to get your hand between the battery, and header panel to unplug it. If the truck has been running recently, the resistor is going to be VERY hot. This is why it is inside a perforated metal cage. It acts as a heat-sink. There will be a wire that plugs into it from the bottom. Just unplug the wire and let it hang, or zip-tie it out of the way. Now you can upgrade your headlight harness and get better and brighter light.
DFuser part number: CIS/WIR-9007