Firestone air spring systems are designed to maximize safe load carrying capacity, stability, and overall ride quality. They are designed and assembled in the USA. Ride Rite air springs use the same Firestone technology used on many heavy duty trucks, trailers, and buses on the road today. That means in addition to Firestone’s reputation for commercial grade durability, quality, reliability, and service, you’ll get:
How it works
Ride-Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted air springs, which can be adjusted for changing loads. These air springs are capable of 3,200 to 5,000 lbs.* of load leveling capacity. Ride-Rite air helper springs enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. Please remember that air springs do not increase the loadcarrying capacity of your vehicle. *DO NOT EXCEED THE VEHICLE’S RECOMMENDED GROSS VEHICLE WEIGHT RATING (GVWR)
- This will improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear.
Levels Off-Center Loads
- Individual inflation valves allow for side-to-side adjustment.
Reduces Suspension Fatigue
- Keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load.
Reduces Bottoming Out
- Protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
Increases Vehicle Stability
- Absorbs road shock – providing ideal ride conditions for your passengers and load.
Ride-Rite part number: 2525
Image may not be actual part.