This PML cover for the big Ford trucks and SUVs has a patterned fin for a custom look. It adds capacity to help lower the differential fluid temperature. Thick walls and gasket flanges add strength to the differential housing and provide a uniform clamping force on the gasket surface for a secure seal.
This rear differential cover fits the 10¼ inch or 10½ inch Sterling rear end found on:
- Ford F-250, 1989 and newer
- Ford F-350 single rear wheel, 1989 and newer (if you have a Dually, see our Dana 80 cover)
- Ford Excursion
- 1999 and newer Ford F350 Dually
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures, app. 0.8 qt. over stock
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
- MADE IN THE USA!!
PML Inc. :10816