*This product is not legal for sale or use in California on pollution controlled motor vehicles
- This product is designed to tune Excursions & F250/F350/F450 trucks.
F550 trucks MAY need custom tuning in some cases.
- Introducing the SCT 7015. This tuner replaces the venerable SCT 3015.
Increases Horsepower & Torque!
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! Programming your vehicle with one of SCT's pre-loaded performance or fuel economy tune files is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug the OBDII connector into your vehicle's OBDII port, select the pre-loaded tune file using the simple to navigate menu and within minutes the X4 programs your vehicle.
Easy to Read On Screen Data Monitoring
With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Built-In Data Logging or Real Time Monitored Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source!
Easy to Install & Easy Return To Stock
The X4 Power Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock PCM program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting Return to Stock from the device menu.
SCT part number: 7015
- Increases Horsepower & Torque!
- Stores 10 Custom Tunes
- Full Color Backlit LCD Display
- High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
- Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock
- Dual Analog Inputs
- Most Popular Vehicles Supported
- USB Interface Cable Included
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Built-In Wifi for easy updates
- Pre-Loaded Tune File Adjustable Options
- Custom Tune File Adjustable Features
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Pure Diesel Power, LLC is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Pure Diesel Power, LLC of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!