The Aurora 4000 is a upgraded turbo charger that is great for added performance on your Early 2003 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. The 64mm inducer on the turbo is a significant jump in performance over the stock charger. This turbo has the capability to reach 600hp with supporting fuel modifications and higher tuning levels. The increased air volume will utilize all fuel injected into the cylinder creating a more complete and efficient combustion event. This will result in lower EGTs, high horsepower capabilities, and a more efficient/powerful torque curve.
The advantage of the Aurora 4000:
- Ability to support 600hp
- More efficient and useful torque curve
- Great all around performance
- Designed for street/drag strip/sled pulling performance
- Safe for stock motor and components with proper tuning
- Lower EGTs under most applications
- Reduces turbo "bark" due to ported compressor housing design
- Great performance gains
- Great spool time and low-end torque
- 150-200 degree drop in EGTs
- 1190cfm flow rate
Aurora 4000 Turbocharger System -Early 2003 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke, includes: pedestal, 4" downpipe, intake tube, heavy duty silicone boots, relocated transmission dipstick tube, and all necessary hardware.