Caster, the steering pivot angle, is tilted either forward (negative) or rearward (positive) from vertical. Installing a suspension lift or leveling kit will cause a reduction in steering caster angle. This can result in wandering, wobble, and general steering instability. Larger tires can exaggerate the problem and require more positive caster. By installing BD's Cam Caster Adjusting kit on the radius control arms of the Ford Super Duty's, you can correct the problem by increasing the caster angle to gain stability.
- Suspension lifts, level lifts or even larger tires can cause negative castor resulting in potential wandering, wobble, pulling, stiff steering or even the inability to keep your truck on the road
- Allows adjustments for up to an additional 3.0 degrees positive caster
- Complete kit makes for a quick and easy driveway install
- Prevents a number of potential steering problems
- Reduces tire cupping and helps steering wheel return to center
- Gas & Diesel