- 16 PSI / 1.1 Bar / 110 kPa Overflow Reservoir Cap Raises the Boiling Point to Provide a Safer & More Efficient Cooling System
- Installing a New Cap Can Prevent Overheating & System Failure
- Ergonomically Designed for Easy removal & Installation
- Fits Most Powerstroke Engines
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Getting the most out of your performance parts comes down to the details. When faced with hard driving conditions, a vehicle's cooling system becomes highly pressurized. Factory caps are not equipped to handle long term use and often lose pressure, in turn reducing the potential coolant boiling point and boiling the coolant. The Mishimoto 1.1 Bar Overflow Reservoir Cap will keep coolant where it needs to be, flowing within the system.
Note: Replacement for Ford 9C3Z-8101-B & Motorcraft RS-527.
Part Number: MMRC-11-FRD.