Mishimoto has developed an aluminum performance radiator for the Ford F250 with a 7.3L Powerstroke Engine. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Ford F250 is the ideal upgrade to the stock radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions and protect your truck from overheating. Whether you use your Ford F250 for daily driving or as a powerhouse for hauling and towing, you don't want to overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator for your engine. A stock radiator can not handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Ford F250 radiator features a lightweight two-row core made of 100% brazed aluminum and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required.
- Direct OEM Replacement
- No Cutting or Modification required
- up to 30% better cooling
- Mishimoto Radiator
- 2 Transmission Adapters
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Size: 30.0" x 31.7" x 4.7"
- Core Size: 29.4" x 26.5"
- Rows: 2
- Inlet: 1.77"
- Outlet: 1.77"
- Core Thickness: 2.20"
- Tank Wall Thickness: .08"
- Drain Plug Thread Size: M12 x 1.5"
- Drain Plug Thread Length: .47"
- 99-03 Ford F250 through F-550 Super Duty 7.3L Powerstroke
- 00-03 Ford Excursion 7.3L Powerstroke
- Also fits V10 Triton Engines
Mishimoto part number: MMRAD-F2D-99