DFuser Multi Function Fuel Tank Sump
- Part Number: DFR-1002319
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
- Top plate and housing CNC machined from billet high-strength Aluminum with black anodized finish, durable and rust-resistant; Four brass fittings, 2 pcs 1/2” NPT x 1/2" hose ID and 2 pcs 1/2" NPT x 5/8" hose ID.
- Dual-ports allow for integrated return line install or double fuel feeds for increased fuel flow.
- This sump kit is pre-assembled for easy 3-bolt installation, just cut the 3" hole and install (Required installation tool is a 3-inch hole saw).
- It will solve 1/4 tank low issues, issues with your factory draw straw picking up fuel or if you just want the added fuel flow. Its design will work on any flat surface, plastic or metal, gas or diesel tanks.
Simple Steps for Installation:
- Use a 3” hole saw to cut the hole where you want to install sump
- Place top plate through hole
- Thread bolts through housing and into the top plate
- Use an Allen key to tighten bolts until you have tight seal
- Compatible with fuel pump like Airdog or FASS for Cummins, Duramax or Powerstroke
- 1* Allen wrench
- 1* steel drain plug
- 3* sealing washer
- 3* stainless steel bolt
- 1* Aluminum housing
- 1* Aluminum top plate
- 2* brass 1/2” NPT x 1/2" hose ID barb
- 2* brass 1/2" NPT x 5/8" hose ID barb
Dfuser Part Number: DFR-1002319
Tags: DFuser , Multi Function Fuel Tank Sump , Cummins , Duramax , Powerstroke