1994-2003 7.3l stock replacement - bolt in - heavy duty rebuild
Now includes reinforced steel threads standard
Please call for availability before purchase if you are in a hurry.
The Adrenaline is the perfect high pressure oil solution for any injector setup. As expected, stock injectors won't feel quite the "wow" that larger injectors will - but you will feel it and when towing you will wonder how you did without it. Larger injectors are the big winners with higher volume high pressure oil. The bigger the injector - the more power gains. Every injector size realizes fuel mileage. But make no mistake, this is not some small increase meant for small injectors. As common sense dictates and as our testimonials show, the larger the injectors the more power you realize from adding higher volume high pressure oil. This pump was made for any injector except B-codes and it will deliver fuel economy, performance and power to any vehicle.
If you've been told you have a "weak pump" and are seeing a 1211 codes then we'll help you diagnose your needs before you spend your money on a pump. Programming can be the culprit for a 1211 code being thrown especially with stock injectors. Programming has changed over the last few years and you may just need some tweaking. The weak pump epidemic caused by bad or older programming has too many of you looking for a cheap pump fix. We'll try and help you fix your issues, but realize that it may not be a pump that you need. In this economy we don't want your money if our pump won't be your fix.
- High volume high pressure oil pump
- Even stock trucks with stock programming can see a difference - see testimonials
- Fuel mileage increases seen in every year/model tested and with every injector size
- Hp increase based on injector size and current tuning/programs with a pump swap only
- Pulling power for towing increases with every truck setup pump is installed on
- Every adrenaline is built exactly the same and flows within a certain spec
- All year adrenalines, including 94-95's are built to be able to use the 96-03 ipr for additional savings
- Heavy duty dual ball bearing cartridges- no bushings
24 MONTH UNLIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a full 2 year unlimited warranty. This warranty covers anything short of abuse, tampering and obvious physical damage caused by you. Warranties are VOID on any pump that has been tampered with.
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE:
- ADRENALINE PUMP
- INSTALLATION ORINGS
- MOUNTING GASKET
YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PURCHASE A RESERVOIR GASKET WHICH CAN BE FOUND UNDER RELATED PRODUCTS BELOW.
OUR ADRENALINE PUMP IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING INJECTOR SIZES:
- AA Code Single Shot -94-97 7.3L - stock to 200cc
- AB Code Split Shot - Early 99 and California 97 7.3L - stock to 175cc
- AD Code Split shot - 99.5-2003 7.3L - stock to 175cc
- AC Code Single Shot - T444E and 7.3L aftermarket - stock to 200cc
- AD Hybrids - 7.3L aftermarket - up to 285cc
Serial number for anti-drainback feature:
- 1994-1995 Engine Serial Number 201680 and before will need the Anti-drainback feature
- Serial Number 201681 and after are 1996 to 2003 and do not need the Anti-drainback feature
Please read this statement: every adrenaline pump is built exactly the same. The talk about some cores make a worse pump than another shows that people who don't have any idea about what we do are trying to find anything to trash it. Each pump is tested before it leaves here. There is only one pump version and if you order an adrenaline it will be built to the same specs as the next guy. Every pump flows within a certain spec to have our stamp of approval and it won't leave here if it doesn't meet that. Our pump testing insures that the pump works when it leaves here and will never be the problem if you have issues at install. Look elsewhere or better yet - call us.
Adrenaline pump core info:
You have 45 days to return your pump core for a full core charge refund. You can send any year 7.3L 1994-2003 for a core. It does not have to be the core out of your model year truck. If you send any extra cores in addition to your required core, they are worth $125 each. See below**. We will accept your required pump core returns after the 45 day return period, but they are only worth $125 (not the full core refund) as we will have already had to replenish stock in order to build more pumps! If you need to make special arrangements to extend your required core return date, please contact us before your 45 days are up. You can waive the core fee by choosing the option to send your core in ahead of time when ordering. If you choose this option you will be sent mailing instructions and your order will not ship until your core arrives.
**Want to make some $$$? For those wanting to send additional cores or send cores without a pump purchase: we will purchase all cores from 1994-2003 7.3L and 2003-2007 6.0L. We will give you $125 each for these pumps cores from 1994-2004. 2005-2007 cast iron cores are worth $85.