Power Hungry Performance is pleased to announce the release of the
NEW HYDRA Multi-Position Chip!
- 17 TOTAL POSITIONS including built-in Module Bypass (for diagnostics or emissions testing) and No-Start
- Easy to read TWO DIGIT removable display switch that mounts on any flat surface for maximum convenience
- Optional dash-mounted USB cable and bracket for permanent installation
- Program/reprogram the chip using the optional USB extension cable and bracket
- Supports most competitors’ calibrations
- Fully compatible with PATS-equipped vehicles
- Update and Reprogram ONLINE using our FREE HydraFlash™ software
- Choose from our extensive library of standard calibrations
- Program and Verify ONE or MORE positions with one click
- Program calibrations in ANY POSITION(s) — or leave ANY positions blank!
- A single position takes less than 20 seconds to Program and Verify
- Read the factory PCM calibration directly through the chip
- Print out your own customized calibration list
- Update chip online with new features as they become available
Hydra Chip package includes:
- The chip
- Digital switch
- Ribbon cable
- USB cable
- USB thumb drive containing videos and documentation
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CALIBRATIONS
1994 to 1997 and early 1999 Power Stroke and International trucks are fitted with smaller volume injectors than the late 1999 and up Super Duty trucks, and as such are limited to increases of about 65 HP for the 1994 to 1997 and 100 HP for the early 1999. Some trucks, depending on tolerances, may be able to utilize up to 80 HP and 120 HP respectively, but we cannot guarantee that the power gains will be achieved. Additionally, the use of specialty files such as Lope Idle or Smoke Show may not function correctly on 1994 to 1997 vehicles due to the restrictions in both injector volume and High Pressure Oil Pump capacity. Trucks with modified injectors are not subject to these restrictions.
1994-1997 TRUCKS WILL HAVE FEWER CALIBRATION SELECTIONS DUE TO THE POWER LIMITATIONS OF THE FACTORY STOCK INJECTORS. ADDITIONALLY, TRUCKS WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS WILL HAVE FEWER CALIBRATION SELECTIONS DUE TO THE PROGRAMMING CHANGES THAT ARE MADE TO SHIFTING BETWEEN TOW AND POWER CALIBRATIONS.
ALL 7.3L PSDs WILL HAVE A MINIMUM OF 15 CALIBRATIONS AVAILABLE.
DUE TO THE LIMITATIONS OF INTERNATIONAL VEHICLES, ONLY 7-10 CALIBRATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
MODIFICATIONS THAT REQUIRE CUSTOM CALIBRATIONS
- Modified Injectors
- Alternate fuels (veggie oil, waste oil, trans fluid)
- Engine mods such as camshafts, compression changes, cylinder head modifications
- Modified large single or twin turbos
- Aggressive high pressure oil systems (Gen-2, Pulse, twin pump, etc.) EXCEPT for Adrenaline, SRP, and Terminator T-500
- Power Adders (Nitrous, Water/Meth, Propane)
- All Modified Transmissions except for BTS Valve Body, John Wood Valve Body, or Trans-Go Tugger Kit
Part number: PHP-HYDRA