DFUSER Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Auxiliary Idle Controller AIC
- Part Number: DFR-1002154
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
Ford 1994.5 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 7.3L Powerstrokes with AUTOMATIC transmissions only.
F-250, F350, F-450, as well as Excursions with the 7.3L Powerstroke Engine with AUTOMATIC transmissions only.
If you have a manual transmission and would like a high idle solution, please contact DFUSER- 512-750-7102.
Adjust your Engine idle speed during warm up periods and use to do the following:
- Extended Idle conditions
- Keep A/C cold
- Keep onboard equipment running at optimal condition (Compressor and more)
- Eliminate wet stacking.
- On/Off with an adjustable dial to bring RPM to meet your individual needs!
- Reduce the amount of time that is required to bring the engine up to its optimum operating temperature.
- Also called a "high idle" module.
- TOP RPM of the module is between 1800 & 2100 RPM.
Simple Installation: Four wires that have to be attached to the throttle pedal assembly, and there is absolutely no wire cutting. Add the Dial anywhere you like and you are ready to go!
NOTE: Vehicle must be shut off and restarted after using.
Tags: Dfuser , ford , 7.3L , powerstroke , diesel , auxiliary , idle , controller , high , idle