Bulletproof your engine build on your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke with the Wagler CRF6.7 Connecting Rod Set. Proudly made in the USA, Wagler Competition Products 6.7L Connecting Rods are forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, Michigan with the forging made from 4340ACQ certified material. The updated H-Beam design handles greater horsepower and torque than previous versions. This has been enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers.
All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required. Wagler Competition Products integrated a state-of-the-art Tongue & Groove with locator design that keeps the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore. All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA is performed in-house by Wagler Competition Products qualified and experienced personnel. Rods come with standard shot peened finish.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRF6.7 connecting rods are an H-beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings
- Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRF6.7 connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners
- The updated H-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and a larger radius to reduce stress risers
- Known to handle 1750+ HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard
- Standard finish is shot peened with the option of polished (additional charge)
Note: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PIN SIZE BEFORE ORDERING
Part Number: CRF67