The Cold Side Intercooler Pipe & Boot Kit for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke solves the common issues with the factory supplied plastic pipe and intercooler boot, that are known to explode or burst due to the heat and boost levels of your 6.7L Powerstroke. The upgraded design increases reliability, durability and performance. Constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum with a polished finish. A 100% CNC-machined 6061 aluminum coupling allows you to retain your trucks factory emissions components and allows for a quick install.
The old-side pipe eliminates restrictive bends in the factory pipe, allowing for improvements in airflow, power, and EGTs. To add even more reliability this kit includes Constant-Tension T-bolt Clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This cold-side pipe and boot kit is the perfect addition to your 6.7L Powerstroke truck.
- Fits Cold Side
- Silicone Boots
- Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Pipe Diameter: 3" (Lower Section)
- Pipe Diameter: 3.5" (Upper Section)
- Boot 1: 3"
- Boot 3: 3" To 3.5"
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC Quick-Disconnect Flange
- (1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe w/ CNC IAT Sensor Housing
- (2) Silicone Boots
- (4) Constant-Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Note: Custom tuning is NOT required.
DFuser Part Number: DFR-1002454