Fits: 2008-2021 Ford F-250/350 4wd (Lifted 2''-2.5'')
Common leveling and lift kits pull the trackbar out of position, affecting ride and steering quality, as well as axle position with respect to the body and frame. BD's track bar bracket relocates the pivot point 2-inch down lower down, offsetting the effect of the lift kit by bringing the trackbar assembly down into the factory position and fixing common steering and tracking issues. The BD track bar bracket is designed with high strength, ADI heat-treated cast iron for maximum strength and provides a strong reliable upgrade.
- Ideal for 2-inch or 2.5-inch levelling kits
- Lowers track bar mounting point by 2-inches
- Corrects steering geometry on lifted vehicles
- Improves bump steer in levelled trucks
- High strength cast iron with ADI heat treat process for maximum strength
- Can be combined with BD 1032110/1032111 Track Bars for adjustability or larger lift height