- Direct Fit
- Upper Support Bar to Reduce Flex
- Less Twisting in Radiator Support to Minimize Wear or Damage
- Coolant Hoses Constructed of Five Layers of Heat-Resistant Fibers and Silicone and Come Pre-Machined with CNC-Machined Couplers
- High-Temp and Low-Temp Thermostats Support Both Warm and Cold Environments
- 1.1Bar (16 PSI) Overflow Reservoir Cap Raises the Boiling Point Inside the Engine for Higher Efficiency and Safety
- Aluminum Radiator Incorporates Co-Molded Aluminum/Rubber Mounting Pegs to Reduce the Truck's Torque Transfer to the Radiator
- Internally-Strutted Radiator Tubes in the Top and Bottom 8 Rows for Increased Strength Against Temperature and Pressure
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If you're looking to revamp the cooling system on your 2008–2010 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke, and then some, look no further. The Mishimoto 6.4L Powerstroke Heavy-duty Protection Bundle includes everything you need to make sure your cooling system is as tough as the rest of your Ford.
In addition to our fully-aluminum performance radiator and sturdy steel upper support bar, this bundle includes our high-temp thermostat, low-temp thermostat, reservoir tank cap, and silicone coolant hoses. Everything in this bundle is engineered and tested to be a direct fit with your 6.4L Powerstroke while providing greater durability and performance.
Say goodbye to leaking stock radiators and hoses, faulty thermostats and rad caps, and weak upper support bars. With this bundle, you'll never have to worry about another drop of coolant on your driveway or shop floor.
As with all of our products, these components are back by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, for performance backed by the peace of mind.