Our street series of engines are DFC’s flagship product. Built for work trucks, daily drivers and the diesel enthusiast in mind these engines are a vast improvement from stock as they contain important upgrades to common problem areas. With the majority of Dodge, Ford and Chevy truck owners having some form or another of aftermarket upgrades done, DFC has remanufactured all of our engines with the highest quality diesel parts in Edmonton. Your engine will perform flawlessly with added horsepower and still backed with one of the industry leading warranties in North America.
Full Warranty Information:
DFC stands behind their products with an industry leading 5 year/ 100,000 mile warranty.
Is this for commercial use? If so terms may vary, please click here to review DFC's full warranty information.
- Remanufactured Long Block Engine
- Assembled With Upgraded ARP Fasteners
- Improved Gasket Sealing Methods In Common Leak Areas
- Oil Cooler - highly recommended and mandatory if your past engine had a bearing failure.
- Injectors - highly recommended especially on higher model engines or engines with contaminated fuel.
- Turbocharger - recommended if mileage over 125K, mandatory if shaft play, or if engine was dusted.
- Water Pump - highly recommended if engine has over 125K.
- Evans Waterless Coolant - recommended upgrade to prevent corrosion and boilover.