- Direct Fit to 03-07 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
- Proven +10°F / +5.6°C Drop in Transmission Fluid Temps w/No Additional Fluid Pressure Drop
- No Modification Necessary for Installation, Functions w/All Stock Equipment
- 37-Row Stacked Plate Fluid Cooler Provides Larger Surface Area Over Even the Largest Stock 31-Row Transmission Cooler
- Core Has a 21% Increase in Core Volume Compared to 31 Row Factory Component
- Increases Fluid Capacity by 1/3 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Heavy loads are no match for a 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke equipped with the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler. Complement your cooling system with the latest addition to Mishimoto’s 6.0 Powerstroke performance parts, the all-new 6.0 transmission cooler. The stock 6.0 Powerstroke transmission cooler does an ample job of keeping temperatures down, but as the loads increase, so do transmission temps. The 37-row Mishimoto stacked plate cooler provides a larger surface area over both of the stock coolers. Core volume is increased by a whopping 21%, and fluid capacity is increased by 1/3 qt. With the Mishimoto 6.0 transmission cooler, high transmission fluid temperatures will be the least of your worries. The increased size of this 6.0L transmission cooler provides a proven 10+°F drop in transmission fluid temperature! No modifications are necessary for installation, and, just like all Mishimoto 6.0 Powerstroke parts, this cooler comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Note: Will NOT work on vehicles equipped with high mounted power steering cooler. Relocation required.
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Core Height: 16.13"
- Rows: 37
- Cooler Construction: Stacked-Plate
- Core Thickness: 1.25" / 32mm
- Core Length: 25.25" / 641mm
- Tank Wall Thickness: .08" / 2mm
- Temp. Difference: +10°F / +5.6°C Drop in Fluid Temp
- Overall Height: 23.5" / 597mm
- Overall Length: 34" / 864mm
- Overall Width: 1.34" / 34mm
- Core Size: 25.25" x 16.13" x 1.25" (642mm x 410mm x32mm)
- Inlet: .5" / 13mm
- Outlet: .5" / 13mm
Part Number: MMTC-F2D-03SL.