The Heavy-Duty version of cooler is the right cooler for all 6.0L diesel trucks that work and work hard. This means that if you have a DRW F350, F450 or F550 - you are going to want this heavy duty option. If you have an F250 or F350 (Single Rear Wheel) and you tow heavy or often with your truck, then this is the best option for you.
The Cold Weather Kit serves just like a coolant thermostat for the Bullet Proof Oil Cooler system. It is designed to allow your engine oil to warm up in cold weather climates before it circulates the oil through the air-to-oil cooler. Keep in mind, the Bullet Proof air-to-oil cooler is designed to work in hot summer climates like Phoenix, Arizona. This means that it will work exceedingly well in Alaska in January. Good rule of thumb? If you think you might need the cold weather kit, then you should buy it.
The Bullet Proof Engine Oil Cooler is NOT designed for tilt-cab applications.
- No more clogged engine oil coolers due to casting sand and debris in your coolant!
- Prevents the engine oil cooler from rupturing and filling your cooling system with engine oil.
- Bullet Proofs the High Pressure Oil Pump (HPOP) filter screen preventing a possible HPOP failure.
- Maximizes coolant flow to the EGR cooler to prevent it from overheating.
- Stops early injector failure due to overheated oil.
- Stops early engine wear due to overheated oil.
- Stops early turbo failure due to overheated oil.
- Prevents coolant reservoir (degas) venting coolant due to flash boiling of the coolant in the EGR cooler.
- Finally! An engineered solution that allows you to fix your engine oil cooler right!
EGR Cooler Core charge is $50 on the square style and $100 on the round early style.