- Part Number: DFR-1002228
- Est. Ship Time: Usually Ships By Next Business Day
6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2004 ICP Relocation Kit
For early model 6.0's with the ICP sensor on the back HPOP cover. Makes replacing the ICP sensor a snap, kit includes all lines and fittings to relocate the ICP sensor and new ICP plug with pigtail.
Basic Installation Instructions:
1. Remove factory sensor
2. Inspect factory sensor plug harness for any damage and replace with included pigtail if needed
3. Install relocation kit as shown in the images.
4. Install ICP sensor adapter on HPOP
5. Use 45 degree adapter if needed
6. Run relocation kit forward on the valve cover
7. Use Teflon tape to attach adapter to hose assembly
8. Install sensor using provided washer with o-ring to adapter above
9. Zip tie to harness on top of valve cover
10. Check for leaks
Dfuser part number: DFR-1002228