Cart is empty
|Stallion Power Stroke Torque Converter
By Precision Industries
The 5R110/Torqshift transmission has had numerous types of failure.
The aftermarket has attempted to address the torque converter problems but has come up short. While helping the self destruction problems the aftermarket has done very little to stop overheating and improve performance.
|1. One-piece steel billet cover not the poorly designed metal plate with a outer ring welded to it that can cause leaks over time.
2. A clutch driver with the superior 40 round lug contact point design that has a total contact area of .935” sq. in. not the inferior 28 square lug contact point design that only has a total contact area of .560” sq. in.
3. Computer designed stator races for the diesel application.
4. We manufacture a special clutch assembly to withstand the extreme abuse of heavy towing, sled pulling, etc.
5. The clutch friction has a total contact area of over 130 sq. in.
6. The impeller and turbine are fully furnace brazed, not stitch tacked, for maximum vortex fluid flow and strength.
7. A special formulated friction material for handling high temperatures along with the best holding characteristics of any friction material made.
As a potential customer you are asking yourself what are all these advantages going to do for me. (1) You will experience increased mileage due to superior and efficient fluid coupling the Stallion torque converter has at all speeds. (2) You will have more acceleration from a dead stop due to the increased torque multiplication to a point that you will think you added a power chip to your vehicle. (3) There will be no more worries about overheating the transmission in heavy traffic or hot weather pulling a heavy load due to the fluid shear of a poorly designed torque converter. (4) There will be no turbo lag and no need to add extra power to get your truck to drive and operate properly. (5) You will have piece of mind knowing that the Stallion torque converter has a 100% 5 year warranty. (6) When you purchase a Stallion torque converter there is no core to return, no return freight to pay and no waiting for your hard earned core deposit to be returned to you.
In all of our testing, nothing compares to the Stallion.
Holds up to 1600HP!
1 free stall change or freshen-up within the first 2 years of ownership!
1600RPM stall, down from the stock 1800RPM
Orders usually ship within 2-3 business days.
No core charge!
Please note: A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all unused/unopened returns on torque converters.
Can only be shipped "Signature Required".
No posts found