The Wagler CRF6.7.1 Connecting Rod Set will support 1750+ Horsepower to make the bottom end in your 2016.5-2019 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke bulletproof. Wagler Competition Products does all engineering, drafting, programming, machining, assembly, and QA in-house to ensure that all connecting rods are honed to factory specifications and fit OE pistons with no clearancing required.
This Wagler CRF6.7.1 Connecting Rod Set feature an updated H-Beam design that has been enhanced with the addition of strengthening ribs, beam thickness, and a larger radius to reduce stress risers. Using a State-of-Art dual angled tongue and groove design, these rods eliminate offset caps and retain a true bore. These connecting rods are made in the USA from 4340ACQ certified material and include ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners for installation.
- Made 100% in the USA
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRF6.7 connecting rods are an H-beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings
- Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRF6.7 connecting rods come standard with ARP L19 3/8″ Fasteners
- The updated H-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than previous version. Enhanced by adding beam thickness, adding strengthening ribs, 3D profiling, and a larger radius to reduce stress risers
- Known to handle 1750+ HP
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard
- Standard finish is shot peened with the option of polished (additional charge)
Note: PLEASE CHECK YOUR PIN SIZE BEFORE ORDERING
Part Number: CRF67.1