Pre-order Only. Estimated to ship 04/28/2017
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Uses a high quality band clamps and OE-Style bayonet hangers for a secure fitment
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A high quality OE-Style flange is included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
- Included in this exhaust system is a massive 6" Dia. polished or black stainless steel intercooled tip with a laser-cut black powder-coated stainless steel aFe Power badge
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. Some cutting is required.
This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" Diameter Intercooled Tip:
Finishing off the exhaust is a 6" diameter, high luster polished or black, stainless steel slash cut tip with intercooling vents designed to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe. A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
Single Cab/Long Bed (141.6" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Short Bed (148" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (164.2" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (176" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Short Bed (159.8" Wheelbase)
This system requires cutting behind the DPF unit.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
AFE part number: 49-03090