Upgraded Turbocharger Retrofit Kit - 61mm Cast Turbo
This kit replaces the problematic OEM VGT (variable geometry turbo) turbo that came standard in the 2011-14 6.7 trucks. We use the more reliable GT37 VGT turbo from the 2015+ Powerstroke as a starting point for our modifications.
The latest version of this kit uses a 2017 turbo.
Designed as a performance upgrade over the stock turbo while still maintaining excellent towing capabilities. This kit will work for trucks with all Emissions components still in place or for use in more aggressive setups without emissions. Since this turbo is larger in internal components it does spool slower than the original turbo in the 11-14 trucks.
- This kit will require an aftermarket tuner that will make the slower spool up less noticeable and adjust the settings to keep the fueling correct.
- For Emissions equipped trucks we recommend a Custom-tuned SCT Tuner.
- For DPF deleted trucks an H&S, SCT, or Spartan tuner work. Additional custom tuning is not required, but can make the turbo even more usable.
- Garrett GT37 turbocharger. The turbo is equipped with a 61mm 11 blade compressor wheel. The unit is equipped with a water-cooled, journal-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
- Kit also comes with downpipe, exhaust manifold gaskets, misc gaskets, seals, lower intake manifold, along with water.
- Using this kit you will reuse your existing intercooler piping and air filter setup.
- Upgrade to the BILLET compressor wheel for quicker spool and more air!
Fitment: 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel