2019 VGT turbo kit for the 2011-2014 6.7 Powerstroke. Replaces the factory SST turbocharger equipped on the 11-14 trucks. An upgrade to the factory turbo, this charger can support the demand of heavier tunes much more efficiently and reliably. Testing has shown decent gains, relative to high pressure fuel pump health. Expect to see anywhere from 30+rwhp, depending on tuning. Custom tunes are recommended but not required.
Configure the turbocharger kit at checkout to use either your stock plastic charge piping and upper intake manifold or select our AP Hi-Flow Intake Pipe kit as an upgrade. As well, these turbo kits come standard with our 4" aftermarket downpipe.
**NEW TURBO NO CORE CHARGE**
- This kit will require an aftermarket tuner that will make the slower spool up less noticeable and adjust the settings to keep the fueling correct.
- For Emissions equipped trucks we recommend a Custom-tuned SCT Tuner.
- For DPF deleted trucks an H&S, SCT, or Spartan tuner work. Additional custom tuning is not required, but can make the turbo even more usable.
- Garrett GT37 turbocharger. The turbo is equipped with a 61mm 11 blade compressor wheel. The unit is equipped with a water-cooled, journal-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
- Kit also comes with downpipe, exhaust manifold gaskets, misc gaskets, seals, lower intake manifold, along with water.
- Using this kit you will reuse your existing intercooler piping and air filter setup.
Fitment: 2011-2014 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
This item ships in 3-5 business days after purchase.