- EGR Delete Kit by Sinister Mfg. Company
Ford O.E.M. Head Gaskets
Ford Exhaust Gaskets
- ARP Head Stud Set
- New Factory Oil Cooler Kit
- New Factory Oil Cooler Screen
- Ford Factory Intake Gaskets
EGR Valve/Cooler Delete Kit
Complete Leak proof EGR delete kit by Sinister Diesel for the 6.4L Powerstroke. We manufacture this kit in house to ensure the highest quality and fastest shipping. This kit really cleans up the engine compartment and comes complete with the EGR cooler delete kit and the high flow intake elbow which deletes the EGR valve. The high flow intake elbow is o-ringed to ensure a positive seal onto the intake manifold. ***This Kit is for Off-Road Use Only and Requires the Use of a Tuner or Programmer That is Capable of Disabling the EGR System***.
Newest version of oil cooler for the 6.4 powerstroke. Thicker internal fins to minimize chance of cooler failure. This is a new (not re-manufactured) oil cooler. The Oil Cooler includes new gaskets for easy installation.
Oil Cooler Screen
New Updated stainless steel screen. This change allows better filtering of particles in oil and will not tear like the original cloth screen.
Removal of the intake manifold is necessary to install a oil cooler. In the basic solution we supply you with a new set of intake manifold gaskets.
These are the updated MLS style Factory Ford replacement head gaskets for 6.4L Powerstroke engines. This kit includes both gaskets and a full set of factory head bolts.
ARP fasteners makes the best and stronger engine head studs on the market today. Your 6.4 came from the factory with head bolts . The factory head bolts were designed to stretch but over time the bolts stretch past the designed length and allow the gaskets to leak. With ARP head studs there is no more stretch and therefor no longer issues with blown head gaskets.
We supply you a new set of Ford OEM exhaust gaskets. The gaskets are coated with a hi temp coating.
The Complete Solutiontm for 6.4L Ford Powerstroke Diesel by MKM Customs. This kit includes everything needed to fix all the major problems with the 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel. No more stretched studs, blown head gaskets, white smoke from the EGR cooler, or defective EGR Valves.
MKM has put all the best names in the industry together in one complete kit to simplify ordering and to make sure you get everything you need to do the job right the first time. This kit is in stock and we offer Next Day, Second Day, and Three Day Shipping.
WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
As of March 2013 we can no longer ship this product to residents of California, Colorado, or Arizona. Sorry for any inconvenience.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
MKM part number: SD-CS-6.4-EGRD