2000-2010 Ford® F250-F550 Super Duty Series "Diesel Only" 40 gallon rear truck tank. This tank replaces the 6 Bolt style sending unit, not the lock ring style. Each tank includes our specifically designed sending unit gasket (4740A-OR, second image), 6 new bolts with a tube of thread sealer and a sending unit hold down ring. When installing the sending unit, coat each screw with the thread sealant. Do NOT use the OEM sending unit gasket. This tank does NOT include a sending unit, an EMS valve or an EMS valve gasket.
This tank replaces OEM tanks #'s: XC3Z9002AA, 6C3Z9002BA, 6C3Z900-2A, 6C3Z9002E, 6C3Z9002F, 3C3Z9002AA, 5C3Z9002BB. Trucks with F53 in the fifth, sixth and seventh VIN positions and have fuel tanks with OEM tank #'s 1C34-9K007-F*, 1C34-9K007-G* and 1C34-9K007-H*, are an inch shorter in length and have a larger filler pipe diameter. This MTS tank will fit, but some custom adjustments to the straps are required.
MTS Company Tanks:
- High Density, Cross-linking Polyethylene
- Targeted thickness of 1/4" for superior strength
- No welds or seams to fail or leak
- Will not crack even at 150º F above or 160º F below zero
- No possibility of rust...EVER
- Five year warranty on all tanks
- Most tanks include a new O-ring/lock ring or gasket
MTS part number: 4740A